hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1047

Thread: Gun Laws and Gun Rights Discussion

  1. #321

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    1,639
    https://zachmortensen.net/2018/02/20...this-one-will/

    tl:dr

    the real problem is income inequality, but that's too much work to solve so lets continue with our BAN GUNS/MOLON LABE circle jerk.

  2. #322
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapy5 View Post
    https://zachmortensen.net/2018/02/20...this-one-will/

    tl:dr

    the real problem is income inequality, but that's too much work to solve so lets continue with our BAN GUNS/MOLON LABE circle jerk.
    Counterpoint: The rich white dude who shot up a country music concert.
    meh

  3. #323

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapy5 View Post
    https://zachmortensen.net/2018/02/20...this-one-will/

    tl:dr

    the real problem is income inequality, but that's too much work to solve so lets continue with our BAN GUNS/MOLON LABE circle jerk.
    Counterpoint: The rich white dude who shot up a country music concert.
    the article doesnt really touch on mass shootings which are very publicized outlyers.

    I would guess, in the spirit of 'fight the disease, not the symptom', If the US adopted universal healthcare (including mental care), it would to wonders to fix the health of the nation. Not just mass shootings, but this general the-truth-doesn't-matter psychosis that is spreading. also would help fight the opioid crisis.

    But then again, universal healthcare is for commies, and we'd rather start another war on drugs.

  4. #324
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,977
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  5. #325

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I've always loved the inherent irony in bitching about the media lying while being lied to for what basically are advertising purposes constantly. But then that's pretty low hanging fruit.

    Did enjoy the bit about it being the silly thing that stands out we can laugh at, but it hardly being the big issue we need to worry about that he makes at the end with the bear and hat. That too often gets lost.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  6. #326
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I've always loved the inherent irony in bitching about the media lying while being lied to for what basically are advertising purposes constantly. But then that's pretty low hanging fruit.

    Did enjoy the bit about it being the silly thing that stands out we can laugh at, but it hardly being the big issue we need to worry about that he makes at the end with the bear and hat. That too often gets lost.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how watching one John Oliver video suddenly made youtube switch all my recommended Taylor Swift videos to Joh Oliver videos

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  7. #327
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I've always loved the inherent irony in bitching about the media lying while being lied to for what basically are advertising purposes constantly. But then that's pretty low hanging fruit.

    Did enjoy the bit about it being the silly thing that stands out we can laugh at, but it hardly being the big issue we need to worry about that he makes at the end with the bear and hat. That too often gets lost.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how watching one John Oliver video suddenly made youtube switch all my recommended Taylor Swift videos to Joh Oliver videos
    must be a conspiracy

    ~spooky~

  8. #328
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I've always loved the inherent irony in bitching about the media lying while being lied to for what basically are advertising purposes constantly. But then that's pretty low hanging fruit.

    Did enjoy the bit about it being the silly thing that stands out we can laugh at, but it hardly being the big issue we need to worry about that he makes at the end with the bear and hat. That too often gets lost.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how watching one John Oliver video suddenly made youtube switch all my recommended Taylor Swift videos to Joh Oliver videos
    must be a conspiracy

    ~spooky~
    Just watched it

    He's a retad still

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  9. #329

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,285
    No... U?

  10. #330
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  11. #331
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,869
    Who are you defending yourself from?

    Paranoia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #332
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,978
    mooselslims lusting for his vulouptus body
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  13. #333
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    Muskets.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  14. #334
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    Why do you need to defend yourself in your own home if you don't live in a literal shithole?

  15. #335

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    I've always loved the inherent irony in bitching about the media lying while being lied to for what basically are advertising purposes constantly. But then that's pretty low hanging fruit.

    Did enjoy the bit about it being the silly thing that stands out we can laugh at, but it hardly being the big issue we need to worry about that he makes at the end with the bear and hat. That too often gets lost.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how watching one John Oliver video suddenly made youtube switch all my recommended Taylor Swift videos to Joh Oliver videos
    must be a conspiracy

    ~spooky~
    Just watched it

    He's a retad still
    Coming from you, that's perhaps one of the best compliments one could receive.

  16. #336
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    Wait wot?

    The spread is a AR-15 or a Butter knife?
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  17. #337
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    Wait wot?

    The spread is a AR-15 or a Butter knife?
    I prefer a butter knife for daily spreading tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #338

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    I guess it hits too close to home when he literally points out how much of a retard you are for thinking that, and the fact most sane people think the same.

    You poor excluded little shite. I bet that's the exact face you made too. :>

  19. #339
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    AR-15 is a terrible choice for home defense or most other civilian uses in an urban environment mostly made from Chipboard and wood, fucking amateurs.
    meh

  20. #340
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,875
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    No... U?
    Where they say Ar-15 is the best for home defence and Johnny boy makes his retarded face like he does on every show it made me wanna stop watching

    What else are you going to defend yourself? A butter knife probably eh
    AR-15 is a terrible choice for home defense or most other civilian uses in an urban environment mostly made from Chipboard and wood, fucking amateurs.
    I mean if you guys stopped building with cardboard and used brick/stone like the rest of the civilized world it would be better

    (why are american houses so shit tier?)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •