hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 997

Thread: Gun Laws and Gun Rights Discussion

  1. #681
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post


    Not disturbing at all..
    Apart from the lack of trigger discipline, what's wrong with this picture? How else would you see how a handgun feels?
    Nobody holding a 1911 with adjustable sights should be that happy.
    Huehue

  2. #682
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,449
    Oh i get it, it's funny because you're in the know about owning guns because you know lots about them and are therefore enlightened ho ho ho

  3. #683
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,162
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  4. #684
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,549
    That wasn't a SNL sketch? Does he have any chance?


  5. #685
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,908
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  6. #686
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.


  7. #687
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,410
    He clearly wasnt able to defend himself from the fridge with his gun

  8. #688
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,254
    Gorgeia

  9. #689
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    He clearly wasnt able to defend himself from the fridge with his gun
    No, in 'Murica he is considered 'trim'.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  10. #690
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,410
    that man is thiccc, 3 c's

  11. #691
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    He clearly wasnt able to defend himself from the fridge with his gun
    No, in 'Murica he is considered 'trim'.
    Middle aged Dad, 2 kids, M-F job, and only ever orders a double quarter pounder meal from Rotten Ronnie's. Cocktails are for fags.

  12. #692

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.

    Now bad@botes

  13. #693
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.

  14. #694
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,160
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  15. #695
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,707
    Donald glover still fucking nailing it in 2018
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  16. #696
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Donald glover still fucking nailing it in 2018
    Donald Glover
    Don Glover
    Donglover
    Dong Lover

    Lel.


  17. #697

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,436
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.
    You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.

    Now bad@botes

  18. #698
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.
    You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.
    No this is the gun law thread. The gun thread is diffrent

  19. #699
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.
    You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.
    You're on the Internet. I feel like you don't get how things work in here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  20. #700
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,257
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:


    "After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.
    You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.
    You're on the Internet. I feel like you don't get how things work in here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    To be fair, the way he's handling that non-rotary tertiary samophlange without engaging the backdraft latch is making me queasy. What happened to good old simple weapon discipline?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •