hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Laws and Gun Rights Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post

Not disturbing at all..
    Apart from the lack of trigger discipline, what's wrong with this picture? How else would you see how a handgun feels?
    Nobody holding a 1911 with adjustable sights should be that happy.
    Huehue

Oh i get it, it's funny because you're in the know about owning guns because you know lots about them and are therefore enlightened ho ho ho

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

That wasn't a SNL sketch? Does he have any chance?

We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:

"After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    We find out May 22nd if he gets the primary. That is the current Georgia Secretary of State. Here is some competition:

"After three combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I know first hand what it is like to have my gun be the only thing between life and death," says former Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill in his ad running for governor.
    Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.

He clearly wasnt able to defend himself from the fridge with his gun

Gorgeia

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    No, in 'Murica he is considered 'trim'.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

that man is thiccc, 3 c's

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    No, in 'Murica he is considered 'trim'.
    Middle aged Dad, 2 kids, M-F job, and only ever orders a double quarter pounder meal from Rotten Ronnie's. Cocktails are for fags.

Well if the 2nd amendment is the platorm their running on I'd rather vote for the vet than the guy trying to scare a 14 year old with a loaded weapon in an effort to enforce traditional gender roles.
    He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.

Now bad@botes

He's got trash taste in guns, tbqfh. TYOOL 2018 and we're using non-free float handguards and railed gasblocks, what a time to be alive.
    words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Donald glover still fucking nailing it in 2018
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Donald glover still fucking nailing it in 2018
    Donald Glover
    Don Glover
    Donglover
    Dong Lover

Lel.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

words that mean nothing to 99% of the people on here, the other 1% are gun autists.
    You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.

Now bad@botes

You're in the gun thread, I feel like you don't get to complain about things like this here.
    No this is the gun law thread. The gun thread is diffrent

You're on the Internet. I feel like you don't get how things work in here.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You're on the Internet. I feel like you don't get how things work in here.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    To be fair, the way he's handling that non-rotary tertiary samophlange without engaging the backdraft latch is making me queasy. What happened to good old simple weapon discipline?