hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Laws and Gun Rights Discussion

Gas thread, ban OP

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Gas thread, ban OP

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    1. Ban guns in almost all circumstances.

2. The few privately owned guns left, massive regulation/licensing/inspection/safety reqs.

3. Stop coddling these shitstain whiney kids who (in the US) now think getting a "no" when asking a girl out is grounds for a fucking mass shooting.

4. Stop normalizing mass-killing ultra-violence in our films, media and gaming cultures.

There, problem solved.

Mass shooters will not be stopped by "secure your guns" laws ffs. It was his Dad's guns. Any kid with half a brain can figure out how to get in Dad's gunsafe ffs.

The guns are the problem, the weak and pathetic psychology of modern America (especially the kids) are the problem, and dumbass absentee parents are the problem.

Solve the fucking problem.
    ITT a teenager can break into a gunsafe designed to keep professional criminals at bay

shut up old man
    There are times when it becomes painfully obvious how little real life knowledge or experience you actually have.

It's sad really.
    Fuck off you crotchety old cunt

"we've tried nothing and as such we know that nothing will help"
    Got under the skin a little eh?

Good.

By the way Xeno, you'll be in your forties soon enough mate, trust me. Except I doubt you'll have achieved anything by this age, because let's face it, you're a joke as a real-world human being.

Dysfunctional, socially retarded, an ongoing and endless cry for help. Banned here, at THIS shithole of neckbeared social outcasts, how many times? And yet here you are, as sad and desperate for attention and social interaction as ever.

If you were born in the states, you'd literally BE one of this forever-alone, pillow-fucking, anime-pony obsessed mass shooters-to-be.

You're a shitstain Xeno. A literal shitstain.

Worse, you're clearly an illiterate shitstain, so let me repost from literal inches above your reply:

2. The few privately owned guns left, massive regulation/licensing/inspection/safety reqs.
    Yep, that sure is a "do nothing" idea I'm supporting.

Stupid cunt.
    wewlad that's a lot of words, I'm impressed at the salt

>massive regulation/licensing/inspection/safety reqs.

Just so long as that doesn't include guns safes, apparently?

can't wait to see you flipflop back and complain about persecution in a page or 2
    Bloody hell, you're dumb.

No one said "no safes".

I said a safe likely wouldn't have stopped this kid, because kids (well, some of us when we were kids) are pretty damn smart, and can figure out where dear old Dad keeps his keys or writes down his password.

Especially if ol' Dad doesn't realize you are (or is in denial about you being) a forever-alone pillow-fucking anime-obsessed edgelord mass shooter to be.

Safe Laws/Safe Secure laws are absolutely needed. Fuck that, let's go full biometric trigger-locks and really solve the "secure" part.

One might think that would be presumed in what I said, but not you I guess.
    Mass shooters will not be stopped by "secure your guns" laws ffs.
    Safe Laws/Safe Secure laws are absolutely needed.
    Are you ok mate? Do we need to call your carer?

Then what was the point of your original attack? You agree with me, gun safes are a good idea?

For somebody who whines about FHC being a liberal circlejerk you sure do like starting fights for no reason
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; May 20 2018 at 05:22:51 PM.

We have lots of guns and almost no services for mental health?

:thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

Maybe the guns are the service?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post

i thought we weren't allowed to advise people to kill themselves anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post

i thought we weren't allowed to advise people to kill themselves anymore
    Take it up with the HHS

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4
    shut up old man
    For somebody who whines about FHC being a liberal circlejerk you sure do like starting fights for no reason
    Last thing i want to do is defend Alistair's complete idiocy but *he* is the one starting fights now, is he?

Go take a break from the internet for your own sake.

Mk 5 time

America's culture is broken. You'll probably only fix that by systemic slaughter of the American ruling class which exists to fuel paranoia and drive consumerism.

Until then, throwing some money at high school mental health programs would probably do a bit to help. Pay your teachers properly too for fuck's sake, make it federally funded or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4
    shut up old man
    Last thing i want to do is defend Alistair's complete idiocy but *he* is the one starting fights now, is he?

Go take a break from the internet for your own sake.
    unironically are you ok IRL mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post

3. Stop coddling these shitstain whiney kids who (in the US) now think getting a "no" when asking a girl out is grounds for a fucking mass shooting.

4. Stop normalizing mass-killing ultra-violence in our films, media and gaming cultures.

There, problem solved.

Mass shooters will not be stopped by "secure your guns" laws ffs. It was his Dad's guns. Any kid with half a brain can figure out how to get in Dad's gunsafe ffs.

The guns are the problem, the weak and pathetic psychology of modern America (especially the kids) are the problem, and dumbass absentee parents are the problem.

ITT a teenager can break into a gunsafe designed to keep professional criminals at bay

shut up old man
    ITT we find out that teenage xenosis was incapable of using keys.
    if you're idiotic enough to leave keys to your deadly weapon container lying around then you already shouldn't be owning guns, or a car.
    I agree with some of what you said, but that one statement of yours was a bit foolish.

The difficulty of accessing secured guns is not based on "breaking into a gunsafe". It's based on figuring out where dad hides his keys and then taking them while he is asleep. Most teenagers are capable of that, with sufficient motivation.

Correct that, and argue from there.

There, problem solved.

shut up old man
    ITT we find out that teenage xenosis was incapable of using keys.
    if you're idiotic enough to leave keys to your deadly weapon container lying around then you already shouldn't be owning guns, or a car.
    I agree with some of what you said, but that one statement of yours was a bit foolish.

The difficulty of accessing secured guns is not based on "breaking into a gunsafe". It's based on figuring out where dad hides his keys and then taking them while he is asleep. Most teenagers are capable of that, with sufficient motivation.

Mandate biometric locks with blockchain stored, untamperable audit logs.
    meh

I thought the purpose of those safes was to stop young kids getting their hands on them. By the time your son is old enough to James Bond your gun keys while you're asleep I'd think you're better off being more on top of his mental health than focusing on where the keys are.

Also what is a combination lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I was going to ask why blockchain is necessary but then I realised any trusted central party outside a blockchain would be a US government department staffed by Americans.

Finally something the blockchain is useful for?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Because keys can be stolen or lost, gun safes that hold more than a few guns require combination locks here (iirc).

There's no 100% safe option. It's about limiting options / slowing someone down enough to have them change their mind.

If you are going to stop any changes by pointing to ways they can be subverted, you're never changing anything. Or you wrap everyone in a bubble and lock them into a padded cell.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I was going to ask why blockchain is necessary but then I realised any trusted central party outside a blockchain would be a US government department staffed by Americans.

Now you are starting to see where the actual value is.
    meh

In insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

In insanity?
    No, ignore the insane nihilism of American culture and concentrate on the technology that allows you to do things that cuts a government you don't trust out of business.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

In insanity?
    No, ignore the insane nihilism of American culture and concentrate on the technology that allows you to do things that cuts a government you don't trust out of business.
    I trust libertarian idiots even less tho.