hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Saturday] Dream Scenes

[Saturday] Dream Scenes

Weirder than usual dream last night: dreamed Smarnca was an elaborate sock-puppet of Rakshasa The Cat who was trying to lure FHC posters to setup Hostel scenes in revenge for his ban. Don Rumata was a WaPo stringer only using FHC to collect Hot Takes trying to blow the lid off of the scheme before it was too late, in a story of redemption for shit-posting.

Finally reset my password here and the forum feels like the Upside Down. Sad.
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.

I feels like it is winter right now and not the hottest part of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

I've drank a lot last night, lads night with some friends, one of whom has started making cocktails, and its been very good. Now to recover and have some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Weirder than usual dream last night: dreamed Smarnca was an elaborate sock-puppet of Rakshasa The Cat who was trying to lure FHC posters to setup Hostel scenes in revenge for his ban. Don Rumata was a WaPo stringer only using FHC to collect Hot Takes trying to blow the lid off of the scheme before it was too late, in a story of redemption for shit-posting.

Wew lad

Derpin from Chinaphone
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

That's very good!

I just had influenza, so on one night with high fever I had a chat with a work colleague in a dream. She just said "it's a good idea to cover your office chair with a plastic bag, because when you die of overworking, the bodily fluids released upon your death don't stain the chair and your replacement can get to work faster".

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuggin View Post
    Finally reset my password here and the forum feels like the Upside Down. Sad.
    Better off sticking to discord, details are in the games section

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Finally moving out of the UK. Parents are going back to Africa so there's nothing left for me here anymore, also seriously thinking about quitting law.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Finally moving out of the UK. Parents are going back to Africa so there's nothing left for me here anymore, also seriously thinking about quitting law.
    Seriously? O.o

What would you like to do instead, or where to live?

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Seriously? O.o

A contact in HK has offered me an analyst position, which is where i always wanted to go anyway (that or Singapore). I just can't stand the monotony of law anymore and the constant saccharine corporate bullshit just doesn't sit well with me. Also need to think about exit opportunities, I grew up abroad and if i don't make partner (which i probably won't) i'd end up fucked with no where to go.

Basically i've been unhappy for a long time, corporate law isn't really law: it's repetitive business deals based on well-establised precedents.

hAVE YOU CONSIDERED bIRD lAW?

Can you explain how you imagined me?

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

Can you explain how you imagined me?
    Well mate, the point is that you weren't you, you were Rakshasa. In the context of the dream 'you' were just a character being played as part of some NEFARIOUS SCHEME.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Best poster eu west

Seriously? O.o

A contact in HK has offered me an analyst position, which is where i always wanted to go anyway (that or Singapore). I just can't stand the monotony of law anymore and the constant saccharine corporate bullshit just doesn't sit well with me. Also need to think about exit opportunities, I grew up abroad and if i don't make partner (which i probably won't) i'd end up fucked with no where to go.

Basically i've been unhappy for a long time, corporate law isn't really law: it's repetitive business deals based on well-establised precedents.
    You'd probably do well in Caldari Singapore empire

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Seriously? O.o

I love Singapore, it's what the UK should've been *ducks from Keckers

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Best poster eu west
    The Charlie to my mac

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Seriously? O.o

You know I always liked Gallente

Image of a successful bird law practitioner

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk