hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 468

Thread: Announce & Bounce

  1. #401
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,647
    case in point tbh

  2. #402

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,176
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    Who says I do. I just think it's idiotic as it always has been.


  3. #403
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,737
    What is a 00's style message board in 2018 if not a clique though?

    FHC has a far wider spread of opinion on things than a nested quote clusterfuck. I'd far rather a collection of cliques than an echo chamber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  4. #404
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    Who says I do. I just think it's idiotic as it always has been.

    Nah banning such degeneracy is ok.


    

  5. #405
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,737
    All waifus are trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #406
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Hahahhahhahaha

    He thought he would get an infraction lol


    Woooooo boy I tells ya




    Sent from my iPhtapa
    are you for real

    whats the point in the "5 infractions and then a week ban" standing rule if you just ignore it because "haha memes" somebody likes something you don't?
    Like when helgur ignored the rules to ban me for a week instead of giving an infraction, the correct response is "deal with it"

  7. #407
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    because it's idiotic?

    this place is already enough of a "I'm in the cool kids club so I'm untouchable" circlejerk without arbitrarily making swathes of posters into a lower caste for liking something the mods don't
    So who is in this cool kids club and is untouchable? Are you making shit up again?

  8. #408
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    because it's idiotic?

    this place is already enough of a "I'm in the cool kids club so I'm untouchable" circlejerk without arbitrarily making swathes of posters into a lower caste for liking something the mods don't
    So who is in this cool kids club and is untouchable? Are you making shit up again?
    I don't know about you but I certainly am


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  9. #409
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    because it's idiotic?

    this place is already enough of a "I'm in the cool kids club so I'm untouchable" circlejerk without arbitrarily making swathes of posters into a lower caste for liking something the mods don't
    So who is in this cool kids club and is untouchable? Are you making shit up again?
    I don't know about you but I certainly am
    Never been banned so maybe I am, or am I... Cool kids cartel is secretive as fuck m8s

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  10. #410
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,526
    boooooohoooooooooooooooooo few hours ban.

    id do it again and id delete the ponysub if i could get away with it.

    xenosis"thin ice "reaper come at me bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  11. #411
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,273
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    boooooohoooooooooooooooooo few hours ban.

    id do it again and id delete the ponysub if i could get away with it.

    xenosis"thin ice "reaper come at me bro
    i'd delete the archer thread if i could get away with it
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  12. #412
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    boooooohoooooooooooooooooo few hours ban.

    id do it again and id delete the ponysub if i could get away with it.

    xenosis"thin ice "reaper come at me bro
    i'd delete the archer thread if i could get away with it
    I don't think people would care since liking Archer isn't usually the only interesting thing about their internalised identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  13. #413
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,367
    Degenerate ponyfag buttehurt

  14. #414
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    boooooohoooooooooooooooooo few hours ban.

    id do it again and id delete the ponysub if i could get away with it.

    xenosis"thin ice "reaper come at me bro
    i'd delete the archer thread if i could get away with it
    I don't think people would care since liking Archer isn't usually the only interesting thing about their internalised identity.
    oww archer, need to dl the last season

  15. #415
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    boooooohoooooooooooooooooo few hours ban.

    id do it again and id delete the ponysub if i could get away with it.

    xenosis"thin ice "reaper come at me bro
    I'd temp ban you for abusing admin powers

    A G A I N



  16. #416
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,267
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    because it's idiotic?

    this place is already enough of a "I'm in the cool kids club so I'm untouchable" circlejerk without arbitrarily making swathes of posters into a lower caste for liking something the mods don't
    So who is in this cool kids club and is untouchable? Are you making shit up again?
    I don't know about you but I certainly am
    Never been banned so maybe I am, or am I... Cool kids cartel is secretive as fuck m8s

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    You won't let me empty quote shit? Who came up with that? Tapapapatalk or our beloved mods?

    Still don't get the hate towards bronies or anime.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  17. #417
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    >2018
    >People moaning about mods banning people for lols

    Seriously this kind of thing has happened since SHC days, dunno why people keep finding it shocking and/or unusual
    because it's idiotic?

    this place is already enough of a "I'm in the cool kids club so I'm untouchable" circlejerk without arbitrarily making swathes of posters into a lower caste for liking something the mods don't
    So who is in this cool kids club and is untouchable? Are you making shit up again?
    I don't know about you but I certainly am
    Never been banned so maybe I am, or am I... Cool kids cartel is secretive as fuck m8s

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    You won't let me empty quote shit? Who came up with that? Tapapapatalk or our beloved mods?

    Still don't get the hate towards bronies or anime.

    Tapapapatalk
    A random example of the spastication.



    Fucking retarded is what is is. Bronyism, not the children's cartoon for little girls. That is probably fine for little girls

  18. #418
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    Kill all fat pony fags and ban nerdstern from orbit, also let's drown XenosisReaper in a shallow pool of weeb sperm

    Derpin from Chinaphone
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  19. #419
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    hi guys why is everyone shouting??

  20. #420
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,202
    that time of the month i'd wager
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •