hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Announce & Bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Must maintain the nerd purity, only approved hobbies shall be allowed.

And you wonder why it's a shithole.
    They can love their bodypillows all they like, but once you allow shitty animu reaction gifs its all downhill from there. Next youll tell me we should get rid of the pony infractions, and if that happens im out of here.

Hell, ive watched some of the more adult themed ones, but i would never shit comic images of underaged girls being "quirky" all over just because.
    Muh slippery slopes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Bugger off pedo apologist.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    No.

No ponies no anime no rakashahas

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    :thinking:

I guess it's troublesome if you keep getting painful erections every time you see a 2d girl, anyone would grow to hate it.
    Last edited by Isyel; March 1 2018 at 08:02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    :thinking:

I guess it's troublesome if you keep getting painful erections every time you see a 2d girl, anyone would grow to hate it.
    Says Xen2.0sisReaper

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Hey man, 3D is pig disgusting but you don't see me shitting up the babe thread about it

I like FHC but i could never bring new friends here to post as id die from embarrassment by association with a place that has a "my little pony" section where serious genuine discussion about plot and motive are discussed between adult men like it has any value whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I like FHC but i could never bring new friends here to post as id die from embarrassment by association with a place that has a "my little pony" section where serious genuine discussion about plot and motive are discussed between adult men like it has any value whatsoever.
    Lord of the Posts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    STOP ENJOYING THINGS

STOP IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now now you can't diss other people hobbies regardless how close they resemble paedophilia.

by all means be a degenerate but why does fhc have to cater to the mentally deranged fans of gateway nonce cartoons? a solution is make it a private forum for the spastics to moo in in isolation where they can be observed only by specially trrained Internet Web walkers (or "moderators") for worrying developments. they can have methadone only in controlled isolation.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

by all means be a degenerate but why does fhc have to cater to the mentally deranged fans of gateway nonce cartoons? a solution is make it a private forum for the spastics to moo in in isolation where they can be observed only by specially trrained Internet Web walkers (or "moderators") for worrying developments. they can have methadone only in controlled isolation.

Only if we get to expunge the commies and racists and stoners too.

Oh wait, then there wouldn't be anyone left.

Which brings us to the natural question: who the fuck is FHC still running for?

Bronies are a pretty clear symptom of cultural alienation caused by existence under capitalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bronies are a pretty clear symptom of cultural alienation caused by existence under capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

racists get banned. none of those groups have a whole forum section dedicated to promoting and openly discussing those subjects. odd comparison to make tbh

racists get banned. none of those groups have a whole forum section dedicated to promoting and openly discussing those subjects. odd comparison to make tbh

hahaha

alright fam

There isn't even any actual communists on fhc. You're just so brain-dead from all the anime you cant read the room

There isn't even any actual communists on fhc. You're just so brain-dead from all the anime you cant read the room
    at what point does the disctinction between "merely pretending 24/7" and "actual communists/racists/misogynists" stop mattering?

actually, pretty decent example: Smarnca, he hasn't posted anything not-retarded in years, yet everyone is alright with that because he's "actually sound"
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; March 1 2018 at 01:43:59 PM.

at what point does the disctinction between "merely pretending 24/7" and "actual communists/racists/misogynists" stop mattering?
    When youre making it all up

When youre making it all up
    making what all up?