hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 303

Thread: Announce & Bounce

  1. #121
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,761
    Fuck this is turning grim.

    Maybe a joke to lighten the mood???

    A man is drinking at a bar when an older man comes up and gets in his face.

    "Guess what, I fucked your mum."

    The bartender is shocked, but the younger man doesn't react, so the older man continues.

    "That's right, I fucked your mum last night and she loved it."

    Still the younger man remains calm.

    "I fuck her in every hole, whenever I want."

    The bartender signals for the bouncers but the younger man holds up his hand.

    "Christ dad, if you want to leave just ask!"
    Last edited by Maximillian; February 13 2018 at 10:30:10 AM.

  2. #122
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    15,109
    Too many bad posters take posting too seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  3. #123

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,741
    The usual complete shitters reponding to the lineup i see, butthurt as usual. Beautiful times.

    Also excuse me for trying to give Alistair and actual answer, I will make sure to go "lol no fuck you" as expected next time.

  4. #124
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,039
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  5. #125
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
    #EveIsReal

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.

  7. #127
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    13,742
    I hate you all. Go smoke a joint or have a wank or take a painkiller or whatever it takes, but stop the thunderdome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  8. #128
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.

  9. #129

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
    :thinking:

  10. #130
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
    :thinking:

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  11. #131
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Moderation isn’t the issue we tend to be dammed if we do and dammed if we don’t


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    eh, before anyone even considers moderation as an issue I'd argue they first consider the wider effects of the 'ignore' button. I don't think it makes for a healthy community when we have this frankly lazy option to avert our eyes out of convenience rather than actually tackle a problem.

    Then again, I've made it my own policy to never ignore any poster and let me tell you sometimes it is like wading into the belly of the Sarlaac so you have my sympathies ...
    ACK-CHU-ALLY

    I've changed my mind, slightly.

    The ignore function shouldn't just block their post from being visible to you - it should also block them from seeing your post when they're logged in.

    The more people have you ignored, the less content you can observe when logged in.

    Yes I basically stole this idea from Twitter, but this is a much more condensed environment where it might actually be worthwhile implementing.

  12. #132
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Moderation isn’t the issue we tend to be dammed if we do and dammed if we don’t


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    eh, before anyone even considers moderation as an issue I'd argue they first consider the wider effects of the 'ignore' button. I don't think it makes for a healthy community when we have this frankly lazy option to avert our eyes out of convenience rather than actually tackle a problem.

    Then again, I've made it my own policy to never ignore any poster and let me tell you sometimes it is like wading into the belly of the Sarlaac so you have my sympathies ...
    ACK-CHU-ALLY

    I've changed my mind, slightly.

    The ignore function shouldn't just block their post from being visible to you - it should also block them from seeing your post when they're logged in.

    The more people have you ignored, the less content you can observe when logged in.

    Yes I basically stole this idea from Twitter, but this is a much more condensed environment where it might actually be worthwhile implementing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
    :thinking:

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  13. #133
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    293
    This thread delivers, never change SHC ,never change SHC..

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através do Tapatalk

  14. #134

    Join Date
    April 26, 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A strange game. The only way to win, is not to post.
    :thinking:
    up your game, amateurs.

  15. #135
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,937
    I have slowly risen through the ranks of posting quality by mostly sitting here, not improving or changing in any way while you all get shitter and angrier, or just leave. It's all about the long game, by 2023 I will be best FHC poaster by default.

  16. #136
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    I have slowly risen through the ranks of posting quality by mostly sitting here, not improving or changing in any way while you all get shitter and angrier, or just leave. It's all about the long game, by 2023 I will be best FHC poaster by default.
    A cunning plan young Baldrick!

  17. #137
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    I have slowly risen through the ranks of posting quality by mostly sitting here, not improving or changing in any way while you all get shitter and angrier, or just leave. It's all about the long game, by 2023 I will be best FHC poaster by default.
    A cunning plan young Baldrick!

  18. #138
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,651
    As a hard alt-right racist nazi white male, I'm here to get in on the leaving FHC shitpoast train.

    Choo fuccin choo.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  19. #139
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,649
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    As a hard alt-right racist nazi white male, I'm here to get in on the leaving FHC shitpoast train.

    Choo fuccin choo.
    But who will post FO:E content in your place?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  20. #140
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    As a hard alt-right racist nazi white male, I'm here to get in on the leaving FHC shitpoast train.

    Choo fuccin choo.
    But who will post FO:E content in your place?
    It has been a few months since I've re-read either of the two tbh.

    :thinking:

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •