hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Announce & Bounce

FYI Ralara left because he was butthurt about being teased. I'd say it's a fair bet that no regular poster on FHC has ever left because of racism. It's always a strop about how other posters are perceived to be treating them badly.

Having a tantrum and leaving an internet forum does not make you an "adult" or superior to other people in any way, shape of form. The fact he felt compelled to come back and "correct the record" with an announcement says it all.

Delete your bookmark and fuck off Ralara.

Hullo old Ralalalalalalaralalal

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    FYI Ralara left because he was butthurt about being teased. I'd say it's a fair bet that no regular poster on FHC has ever left because of racism. It's always a strop about how other posters are perceived to be treating them badly.

Having a tantrum and leaving an internet forum does not make you an "adult" or superior to other people in any way, shape of form. The fact he felt compelled to come back and "correct the record" with an announcement says it all.

Delete your bookmark and fuck off Ralara.
    nice victim blaming fam

If anyone else wants to leave just delete your bookmark and stop posting. I'm not interested in an flounce-nouncement about how you're a tormented soul who is so much better than the rest of us and is now moving on to better things. If you're so convinced that you're the better person then just walk away.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    If anyone else wants to leave just delete your bookmark and stop posting. I'm not interested in an flounce-nouncement about how you're a tormented soul who is so much better than the rest of us and is now moving on to better things. If you're so convinced that you're the better person then just walk away.
    plus wan
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    It's not hard to be better when half the forum are either toxic shitters or pretending to be toxic shitters

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It's not hard to be better when half the forum are either toxic shitters or pretending to be toxic shitters
    Are you pretending or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post

That's what happens when people role play being pricks for 10 years. You've done it too. I've done it. Lallente has done it. None of us 3 meant it - and I'm sure many others didn't - but ... it's become the culture here. Language - even in sarcasm and irony - was normalized years ago here. And now.. there's a fair chunk that can't stop. It has become their personality / persona.

I left for that reason, you are leaving for that reason, sofia left for that reason...

The more 'normal' people leave (I wouldn't say I'm normal) then all that's left are people trying to get reputations and upvotes and likes by being more and more edgy. And in the end, what's the difference between someone being racist or sexist and edging others on as a joke, and someone who is being racist and sexist and edging others on? The end result is the same - others read it and pick it up and continue the cycle.

And that's my post for 2018. see you guys next year...
    Leave if to Ralararara to make another posters flounce about himsef-2018

Derpin from Chinaphone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Are you pretending or not?
    Does it matter?

(That's the point, it doesn't matter)

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    So is this a dog fred now?

Good boy.

Just checked, Indi hasn't posted since October. Overspark is still posting.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I'm not interested in an flounce-nouncement about how you're a....
    Says not interested.

Posts in a thread literally named Announce and Bouse so he can TELL everyone exactly how not interested he is.

/chuckle

Aea and Ral are not wrong, the worst of the worst run this place now. And get away with anything and everything. That was made clear when Malcanis literally demanded my immediate death via suicide and the community was all on his side. No matter how stupid I may or may not be in your view, thats shit shouldn't be permitted, much less applauded.

With that said, if we stay, we have no excuse, we should know by now we're laying with dogs. No bitching about all the fleas.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Did you come and speak to a mod about it?

If some thing bothers you message me direct, I could tell you a fair few guys who have and they would tell you I have sorted the issue

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    That was made clear when Malcanis literally demanded my immediate death via suicide and the community was all on his side. No matter how stupid I may or may not be in your view, thats shit shouldn't be permitted, much less applauded.
    It isn't. And you should know that with all the drama that has happened around the moderation since new people was brought in as mods. If someone does this shit, report it.

wow guys it's almost as if being nonshitters to each other and behaving like decent human beings would work better for us and the forum in general

but :lolhumanity:
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I come here mainly for the yiff and aniyiff and plane threads and occasionally get sucked into posting some drivel in the various <your country> sucks threads, but I do try and avoid getting into endless internet discussions on whatever topic because there is simply no resolution to them. People will disagree on the internet and there's not much anyone can do about it. I have no interest in chatting to any of you on a day to day basis in Discord or whatever, because that is only a more concentrated form of internet idiocy and almost guaranteed to depress the living shit out of me, and what's worse, awaken my own particular brand of internet shitposting obsessiveness. No thanks. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you in Slovenia this summer because that's real people and most people are a lot nicer in person than on the internet.

TL;DR If you don't like some topic or discussion, just don't read it. Above all don't expect shitposters to suddenly become warm hearted broskis.

Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

What's pretty damn sad is that most of you have known each other since you were teens and college-aged right? Teens/college kids are assholes obviously. Fast-forward, what now....12-years? (SHC started 2005-ish? or sooner? Don't remember...) Ya'll are adults now, so perhaps just dropping the teen/college personas would be a common-sense thing.
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Did you come and speak to a mod about it?

If some thing bothers you message me direct, I could tell you a fair few guys who have and they would tell you I have sorted the issue
    Said it before and I'll say it again, you do a good enough job. You can't turn people into other people, all you have is an on/off switch and you use it sparingly which is as it should be.

Only moderation related issue I think was totally stupid was making the serious business forum invite only. It was pretty obvious when people just said 'meh, I'll tolerate shitters in discussion threads because at least outside of serious business there IS a discussion'.

What's pretty damn sad is that most of you have known each other since you were teens and college-aged right? Teens/college kids are assholes obviously. Fast-forward, what now....12-years? (SHC started 2005-ish? or sooner? Don't remember...) Ya'll are adults now, so perhaps just dropping the teen/college personas would be a common-sense thing.
    This place has changed a ton, it's far more well behaved now than it used to be, and I do not understand everyone saying otherwise. Yes there's some stupid shit but as far as general offensiveness goes, it's nowhere near what it once was. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Banned
    discord is actually 110% less toxic than the forum itself, weirdly

I'm mostly here for threads I actually engage in, and also making myself feel better by slapping smarnca/shitters in my spare time

wow guys you all need to smoke some weed

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk