hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Announce & Bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    If anything while the problems always existed going back to when FHC was an EvE forum, recent political events seem to have tipped a lot of people over the edge. This has lead to a lot of dogpiling on certain posters, and rather than having a discussion it devolved down to pure name calling.

This allowed certain posters to derail whole threads just by posting in them. But this isn't a FHC only problem. I had a look at the new EvE forum to see if there was any sign of hope for the game and half the threads were just a handful of the same posters going at it endlessly.

The lack of active moderators certainly hurt this place, but then we were also able to self-moderate not that long ago.

I think that FHC is just following the trend of all online forums and media where group-think and name calling has replaced most civil discourse. But FHC is still better than the majority of forums out there.
    Well in a small community like this it's hard not to look at someone's posting history and dismiss them outright.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Looks at poster. Looks at comment.

/sad chuckle

Mate, you are without doubt one of the reasons this place has become what it has.

You do nothing but toss off insult, troll and shit on everyone here. You offer up nothing of worth of your own, you are literally a negative comment bot. You're the very definition of internet troll.

You've said it yourself, you take nothing here seriously, and you post to get a rise out of people and piss them off. You're a high-sec exploit griefer in forum form. And you're not alone.

FHC would be vastly better off without the likes of you. And without 20-time-banned Xenosis while we're at it (in before "oh, he's not so bad..." from the usual suspects).

Since guys like you are actually encouraged and supported here, whelp, we have what we have.

Like I said, Aea has it right.

In my experience the discord channels are much more rife with casual endemic racism than the forum itself does.
    Which is weird as the flounce is from the forums, not discord.

Discord is merely the first step on the path to ascension, friend.

EDIT: actually it's kind-of problematic for me because I'm an Antipodean and lots of people I want to talk to (or, you know, just sit silently and observe talking among themselves in real time like it's not kind of creepy now I've said it to myself out loud oh god) aren't on until I'm like it's 4 AM falling-into-bed tired. I could probably solve this by adjusting my sleep schedule to something less anarchistic but you know, fuck that noise.
    Last edited by Sparq; February 12 2018 at 04:22:09 PM.

Since I am now the forum's Colorado representative, I'll have to start sucking dick and posting bears so y'all don't get lonely.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

You know if I was human I would understand Aea

But then I'm just a silly slavic boy who cant do nuffin

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    You know if I was human I would understand Aea

But then I'm just a silly slavic boy who cant do nuffin
    I'm easy come, easy go;
    Little high, little low;
    Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You do nothing but toss off insult, troll and shit on everyone here.
    Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.
    Last edited by Isyel; February 12 2018 at 10:01:57 PM.

Lmao chill Isyel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Good job, you're doing exactly what I said. Of course the irony of me possibly including myself into that post being completely lost on you. (yes, it was kind of implied we all do it, that means me too)

And no, I'm very specific on who I insult, it's hardly my fault you've posted some appallingly idiotic things in the past. I'm sorry if I don't wank your pretend intellect off at every point Mr. "I have 3 degrees but they all amount of a glorious fuck all".

I also don't shit on you when you have an actually sensible opinion or post, yet you complain about constant imagined insults against you anyway, every fucking time. You call it on yourself with the constant victim complex while you spew complete garbage, cherry pick posts, ignore the core of the issue, and then keep crying about how people hate you. You post fucking non content fox news links and expect debate over things where there is none to be had, keep going full throttle whataboutism and 'they're all the same' at every opportunity while ignoring the issues, or just badly thought arguments that have repeatedly been responded to but you've ignored because instead you had to pick up on a specific sentence you disliked, etc. etc.

Hell, I've even tried to be constructive with you and explain why people supposedly misunderstand you or call you Republican/right wing/whatever (which you supposedly hate) but you give zero fucks, just keep trucking along while crying about how much of a horrible person Isyel is instead of actually trying to understand something outside your precious little cozy head space.
    Is this FHC's equivalent of Navy Seal copypasta?

Feel better? Smugly self-justified now for all your venom and bile? Good. I'm not going to waste time debating you.

As has been sadly all to apparent to me this past week, life is too god damn short to waste another second of it in a toxic place like FHC.

There is a a number of good folks here, and they (I'd wager) know who they are IMO. I thank them. Nuff' said.

He even tried to be constructive. Never forget his sacrifice.

Feel better? Smugly self-justified now for all your venom and bile? Good. I'm not going to waste time debating you.

As has been sadly all to apparent to me this past week, life is too god damn short to waste another second of it in a toxic place like FHC.

There is a a number of good folks here, and they (I'd wager) know who they are IMO. I thank them. Nuff' said.
    It's not like you ever 'waste time debating' anyone. You take a few sentences from their post, shit on them, then cry how they're not debating you.

Fucking grow up.

God, you two were fucking made for each other.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Illustration of the evolution this thread has undergone from page 1 to the current page using one jeff:

Notice the subtle Aea bail to the left

I have just the song for this

Mate, you are without doubt one of the reasons this place has become what it has.
    You've been on and off my ignore a few times. I've trolled you plenty because you ask things I think are pretty dumb and you don't take hints. Isyel, though, that's a whole different level. You're not wrong. At least you don't make it your specific mantra to ignore arguments in favour of ad hominems. The guy has the self awareness of a two year old.

Fucking millennials.
    Last edited by Frug; February 13 2018 at 01:33:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

>2018
    >Not adding Isyel to ignore
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Moderation isnít the issue we tend to be dammed if we do and dammed if we donít

Sent from my iPhtapa
    eh, before anyone even considers moderation as an issue I'd argue they first consider the wider effects of the 'ignore' button. I don't think it makes for a healthy community when we have this frankly lazy option to avert our eyes out of convenience rather than actually tackle a problem.

Then again, I've made it my own policy to never ignore any poster and let me tell you sometimes it is like wading into the belly of the Sarlaac so you have my sympathies ...