hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Announce & Bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Anyone care to provide any examples of normalized racism on here?
    Race is a lesser divider between men than class. Aea is rich, thus any mention of class warfare goes against his class interests, thus everything which is class warfare is more easily handwaved away as racism. A black men won't take up arms to become white. The risk is that the proletariat will take up arms to become rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

This is pretty sad, we need as many members as we can get otherwise we haven't got long left.

Don't go man : /

Donor
    Sexy gay mountain man gone. A sad day.

Shouldn't be too hard to automate his forum role via Aeabot which just posts pictures of bears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I thought all racism was normal :\

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard to automate his forum role via Aeabot which just posts pictures of bears.
    How about a Keckers bot that posts word soups that begin with the word"capitalism"
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How about a Keckers bot that posts word soups that begin with the word"capitalism"
    aka Approaching Walrus and Lachesis.

Jokes on you. The real Keckers started that bot running years ago.

Add a automatic feed of usa politics updates and you have a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

Race is a lesser divider between men than class. Aea is rich, thus any mention of class warfare goes against his class interests, thus everything which is class warfare is more easily handwaved away as racism. A black men won't take up arms to become white. The risk is that the proletariat will take up arms to become rich.
    Sounds like something a middle class white person would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post

Last edited by Lachesis VII; February 9 2018 at 09:46:11 PM. Reason: Trotsky made me

Oh for crying out loud, please stop already.

Some of our esteemed regular users talk shit about slavs, any of the Asian people, Muslims etc. All the fucking time for the lols and memes and nobody blinks a fucking eye, hell, if you dare call it out you're branded as the unfunny cunt. But no it's Aea who's the asshole here, obviously.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

reeeeeeeeee

Aeas in fine form this place is just a toilet is all

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I'm so fucking wasted right now

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    This is pretty sad, we need as many members as we can get otherwise we haven't got long left.

This is hilarious. Says the guy who just a few months ago made a big announcement of leaving the community.

I'm not holding it against you, I just find it amusing to no end. This is why I love this place, you're all so weird and unpredictable.

That includes Aea. You weird fuck. Don't leave us ;(

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post

This is hilarious. Says the guy who just a few months ago made a big announcement of leaving the community.

I'm not holding it against you, I just find it amusing to no end. This is why I love this place, you're all so weird and unpredictable.

That includes Aea. You weird fuck. Don't leave us ;(
    Yeh mea culpa, you're absolutely right. I just couldn't keep away.

Promise I won't pull that shit again and try to be a nice (er) person moving forward if you're listening Zekk.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Oh for crying out loud, please stop already.

Some of our esteemed regular users talk shit about slavs, any of the Asian people, Muslims etc. All the fucking time for the lols and memes and nobody blinks a fucking eye, hell, if you dare call it out you're branded as the unfunny cunt. But no it's Aea who's the asshole here, obviously.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    that we're talking shit on those terms ironically (actually, i find myself wondering in the case of some users) doesn't make Keckers argumentation less invalid, it is perhaps, not terribly relevant though.

and i too share duckslayers curiosity, if it's something we're doing without realizing, or if it's the irony going on too thick then i'd be nice to know. after all it's the sort of thing that can turn reasonable folks away from using the forum entirely.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

it's too late the rapture has begun