hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Sea of Thieves

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/314714169

more yarrrr with rami and darkening time stamps are....

06mins pvp at sea
    20 mins attacked by huge shark
    32mins start of comedy battle

again no comms unfortunatley
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

I wanted to try this with fhcbros but am stuck out of house for another 3 weeks dammit

Necro because this is playable if you got the XBOX game pass for 1€ per 3 month for Outer Worlds.

Game is amazing.

I'd be up for this if FHC peeps are playing. Downloaded it with game pass but not really tried it yet. Rolled a character, went on a small boat on my own, but it kept trying to tutorial me and I wasn't in the mood at the time.

DM me in discord if you get together for a game EU tz.

Semi-necro because I got this and it's hilarious but a bit punishing solo. Any US TZ folks? Or should I just get up early on the weekends to catch the EU bros?
    Quarantined and loving life.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Necroing again because it got released on Steam and is apparently much nicer now that they've spent a few years adding content. Considering getting into it now, anyone else here playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Necroing again because it got released on Steam and is apparently much nicer now that they've spent a few years adding content. Considering getting into it now, anyone else here playing?
    At some point, definitely. Hoping for a price drop though, but that'll be a while.

I picked this up yesterday after watching youtube videos and Twitch while I was at work. I was iffy because I didn't see the point of the game I guess? I am actually pleasantly surprised after my first day.

Story time:
    Got it installed and logged in. Decided to solo sloop it up. Take a merchants guild quest to fetch and deliver 2 chickens. Find an island with chickens. Collect 2 chickens. Find a chest with a red mermaid gem. Cool. Load up and sail to the delivery point. Arrive at delivery point. Deliver 2 chickens. Sell mermaid gem. As I approach the dock where I anchored my ship I see my ship sailing off without me. 2 people on board. Let's go!

I hop in the water to catch the mermaid back to my ship. Land on my ship and it's on fire. Try to get a kill. Fail. Try again. Fail. They beach my ship. I try again thinking I can hop on the island and shoot on to the ship. Fall in to the water. Ship isn't beached anymore. RIP. One of them falls in. Pull out my gun and 2 shots later they die. One down, one to go. Board my ship, guy below deck kills me. Ship sinks before I can respawn. gf'd the one I killed in the underworld.

So yeah. it's fun. And chaotic. I imagine a crew makes it all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    At some point, definitely. Hoping for a price drop though, but that'll be a while.
    just get the cheap af game pass. If you're still into it by the time the month is up you can get it on a discount.
    Last edited by Isyel; June 5 2020 at 06:46:53 PM.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    No do belive I have footage of us 4 man fucking shit up while duck plays songs and nobodyholme pukes grog everywhere

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Posting to confirm I'm now addicted.

Played with 1-3 other people I know and that has lead to several hilarious exploits and dying in many interesting ways. Sadly not everyone is as smitten as I am (due to difficulty and console-ish controls) so I'll probably have to go look for more people to play with at some point (official Sea of Thieves discord is very active and has plenty of looking for crew channels).

Solo slooping is fun too. Not as fun as multiplayer, but the world is so fantastic that I really enjoy just spending time in it regardless of what I'm actually doing.

Posting to confirm I'm now addicted.

Played with 1-3 other people I know and that has lead to several hilarious exploits and dying in many interesting ways. Sadly not everyone is as smitten as I am (due to difficulty and console-ish controls) so I'll probably have to go look for more people to play with at some point (official Sea of Thieves discord is very active and has plenty of looking for crew channels).

Solo slooping is fun too. Not as fun as multiplayer, but the world is so fantastic that I really enjoy just spending time in it regardless of what I'm actually doing.
    I might get back into this as my month-long addiction to space engineers fades. Maybe.
    Quarantined and loving life.