Next weekend off whoo :3
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

taking an epic shit irl

Godspeed lief

Derpin from Chinaphone
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

i swear im 2 years younger now
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Took mini Lark swimming. He's learning body parts at the moment however asking him where daddy's willy was as we were getting changed in the cubicle probably wasn't appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Took mini Lark swimming. He's learning body parts at the moment however asking him where daddy's willy was as we were getting changed in the cubicle probably wasn't appropriate.
    tell me more

I am ill, so today will be spent like yesterday, dizzy as fuck with the room spinning, and lurching around.

verbal physics exam Friday, starting the prep-work for it today, i figure 2 days to re-read the book, a day to review experiments and accompanying notes we did as a group and a day to prep for the questions is enough without risking overdoing it.

fuck being the first one to go up though, on a fucking friday, it means rush hour traffic getting out of bed early despite having been on holidays for nearly a month now and even more performance anxiety.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    tell me more
    Not much more. I don't make a habit of getting him to point at my cock. Hearty chuckle was had when I asked him to find mummy's willy when she was getting dressed a little while ago. He turned to me with a look of utter confusion/horror... 'Gone!?!' That probably triggered some freudian tier shit.

Those bottled Guinness extra stouts are a good beverage. Annoyed I haven't had them before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Watched the cs major and the nfl all weekend good stuff.

So Macquarie Dictionary chose "Milkshake Duck" as word of the year for 2017.

Leaving aside that that's two words (apparently multipart constructions count, whatever) I've never heard it used in Australia, I've seen more people complain of never having heard it than seen it used and I increasingly suspect this is Macquarie just screeching into the void REMEMBER MEEEeee...