hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Healthy lifestyle [Saturday]

Healthy lifestyle [Saturday]

As I opened my eyes and looked outside I saw nothing but darkness. The annoying buzzing tone just wouldnt stop and for a second panic hit me as my numb brains havent realized what's happening yet and have thought it's time for work again. But no, today's Saturday and there was absolutely no need for my hungover body to get out of bed at 6AM and so I went back to sleep. Well not immediately as I've had to figure out how to turn off the alarm clock which turns out to be quite a complicated device with all it's buttons and knobs at 6AM.
    And so four extra hours of sleep have passed with all sorts of weird dreams going on and those have brought us to now: 10:14
    As I woke up for the second time today, this time a lot less tired I immediately knew what my body needs... WATER I swear I could drink an entire lake on this awfull foggy morning and I did! But after geting hydrated there was still something missing. Some sort of aphrodisiac which would transform me in to a superhero for a day...
    Something so delicious it could only have been invented by the angels.
    And that was: a cheeseburger which I am eating right now and it tastes absolutely amazing!

Good morning nerds

Turned 32 today. Pretty much a non-event. Discovered our favorite local Chinese restaurant had shut down last year.

Hopefully there's a storm later so I can go drink wine in the hammock and watch the lightning arc.

Turned 32 today. Pretty much a non-event. Discovered our favorite local Chinese restaurant had shut down last year.

Hopefully there's a storm later so I can go drink wine in the hammock and watch the lightning arc.

EDIT: double-posted, the most exciting thing to happen all day.

Happy birthday mate!

Happy birthday Sparq!

Today I have mostly shuffled round in a dressing gown and slippers. I should probably get up properly at some point. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Happy birthday Sparq!

Today I have mostly shuffled round in a dressing gown and slippers. I should probably get up properly at some point. Maybe tomorrow.
    Didn't get out of bed till 1 crew checking in. Mostly because I need food and have to go to the shop for that. I'm sure I'll be productive at some point this weekend.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I have to get a haircut but I can't be bothered

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    fucked how a goblet is a cup and not a tiny goblin really

Happy Sparqday!

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    fucked how a goblet is a cup and not a tiny goblin really
    Deep thoughts.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

had LSD

realized once again i'm completely flabbergasted re: existing

nothing new

hello sunday
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

thanks chaps