hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 1 Remaster

What's with all the negativity on Steam o.O
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

'People' are upset that it's Dark Souls 1 with improved graphics, slightly better than DSFix.
    As Advertised.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Coming to the switch soon.. This could be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

watch out for flying Switchs on public transport

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    'People' are upset that it's Dark Souls 1 with improved graphics, slightly better than DSFix.
    As Advertised.
    For which you pay again. For fuck all.

On PC it's not good value at all, why would people not vote as such on steam?

ppl who don't need the game, buy the game on steam, downvote it, then refund it because....

Answers on a postcard.

ppl who don't need the game, buy the game on steam, downvote it, then refund it because....

Answers on a postcard.
    Because negative review scores everyone can see on a store page when browsing tend to actually get noticed by companies?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Answers on a postcard.
    Because negative review scores everyone can see on a store page when browsing tend to actually get noticed by companies?
    But what's to get noticed.. Is it not dark souls 1 with slightly improved graphics? Thats whats advertised right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Seems like a pretty decent port, if you're comfortable with DSFix already then don't bother?

IDK why people feel like they have to need every single new game

ex: the port is pretty good for people with less ambitious hardware

A more important question is, probably: Could/Should it have been released as a patch to the Original, at no extra cost to people who already own the game.
    Maybe. Not sure what would have paid for the development though.

I think it was more about migrating network code to DS3 level so it can work with their modern backend. Afaik they are going to shut old servers down.

People are terrible at making value judgements and this is doubly true for purchases less than 50 quid? People make shitty consumer choices multiple times a day, they make even worse life choices.

The real question is was it available for pre order...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

If you already have ds1 it's 50% off so I don't see the issue.

I don't need it so I refrained from buying it. I may pick it up at a sale or something but I'm not going to negrep the game for that or sperge on the forums.

People's self entitlement is amazing, like they were forced to buy it wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

People are terrible at making value judgements and this is doubly true for purchases less than 50 quid? People make shitty consumer choices multiple times a day, they make even worse life choices.

The real question is was it available for pre order...
    oh my god shut up and fuck off, I'm already close to tuning you out completely in the politics threads, I don't need your empty soundbites in the videogames threads too

Get off your fucking island where there's more to life than 3d figurines of 2d girls and rampant substance abuse.

My point there isn't even political you pathetic child. I'm pointing out that for less than 50 quid you either buy it because you want it and haven't played it or don't because you already have it, so most people don't even give a shit about 'value for money'.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Get off your fucking island where there's more to life than 3d figurines of 2d girls and rampant substance abuse.

My point there isn't even political you pathetic child. I'm pointing out that for less than 50 quid you either buy it because you want it and haven't played it or don't because you already have it, so most people don't even give a shit about 'value for money'.
    >you either buy it ... or don't

woooooooooooow thanks for your insight mate, really made us all think.

stop wanking off to philosophy pamphlets and talk to some actual humans for once

No problem, happy to help clarify my response to Isyel's post which clearly was troubling you. I'm not sure why you are speaking for the rest of the forum users here who probably didn't need to think about that post too much but I suppose spending your late teens hitting the bottle gives you a different perception of shitty forum posting.

No problem, happy to help. I'm not sure why you are speaking for the rest of the forum users here who probably didn't need to think about that post too much but I suppose spending your late teens hitting the bottle gives you a different perception of shitty forum posting.
    spicy, fuck off

no?

no?
    then at least stop posting pseudo philosophical "i've figured out how life works" tripe