hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dark Souls 1 Remaster

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    If you already have ds1 it's 50% off so I don't see the issue.

I don't need it so I refrained from buying it. I may pick it up at a sale or something but I'm not going to negrep the game for that or sperge on the forums.

People's self entitlement is amazing, like they were forced to buy it wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which part of selling a patch for 20 dollars and people thinking it's taking the piss is somehow self entitlement? That you think them being "generous" enough to give you a discount on it says more about you being entirely out of touch and gobbling up marketing tripe than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    then at least stop posting pseudo philosophical "i've figured out how life works" tripe
    Well maybe if you bothered to use that gelatinous goop you call brain in there one day you might figure it out too.

Until then stay a mad fuck on the internet I suppose.
    Last edited by Isyel; June 14 2018 at 02:21:05 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

I don't need it so I refrained from buying it. I may pick it up at a sale or something but I'm not going to negrep the game for that or sperge on the forums.

Which part of selling a patch for 20 dollars and people thinking it's taking the piss is somehow self entitlement? That you think them being "generous" enough to give you a discount on it says more about you being entirely out of touch and gobbling up marketing tripe than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    then at least stop posting pseudo philosophical "i've figured out how life works" tripe
    Well maybe if you bothered to use that gelatinous goop you call brain in there one day you might figure it out too.

Until then stay a mad fuck on the internet I suppose.
    ruff ruff, your handler is on his way to collect you

(If you think remastering a 7 year old game onto a new engine/network backend is free then please, work for free)

Stick to virtue signaling at least you can pretend to be good at that.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Stick to virtue signaling at least you can pretend to be good at that.
    I don't know what virtue signalling is, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Calling a remaster a patch is a bit stretching it. Nobody bats an eye when console remasters appear yet lo and behold just because you have the same computer as 5-6 years ago it's suddenly the same as a patch. Development is more than copy pasta and as much as I don't like agreeing with some posters, they make a good point regarding this.

People thinking shit is fine, as long as they don't fling that shit around and sticking it to the neighbours fence in the process. It's ok to formulate a sensible post, delving deep into why this is a patch and not worth 20 bux, but unfortunately that's not possible - since, you know, it's more complicated than that. And I find it hilarious that people who don't intend replaying it are up in arms with revolt that the publisher is ripping them off.

But I suppose stuff should be free since that's what the internet's taught us. But then people act all surprised that companies read and store shit that they shouldn't (morally?).

Tldr stuff isn't free, you don't like it, don't buy it. Selling a remaster with a permanent 50% discount if you bought the original is far from what predatory practices other companies enjoy doing for much worse games (see EA et all).

Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Chill

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Last edited by Isyel; June 15 2018 at 09:21:01 AM.

The usual suspects