hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s
    I had almost forgotten about that. The good old days of "Welcome to SHC. There's the door... fegit."

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Code:
                                          Aspectrei                                         
                                      shauntingEurope—t                                     
                                  hespectreofcommunism.All                                  
                          thepowersofoldE           uropehav                                
                       eenteredintoa                  holyall                               
                     iancetoexorcise                   thissp                               
                     ectre:PopeandTsa                   r,Met                               
                     ternichandG uizot,    FrenchRadic  alsan                               
                     dGermanpolice-spies .Whereisthepart yino                               
                     ppositionthathasn  otbeendecriedascommun                               
                    istic  byitsoppone  ntsinpower?Whereisthe                               
                   oppositionthathasnot hurledbackt hebrandin                               
                  greproachofcommunis   m,againstthemoreadvan                               
                 cedoppositionparties,aswellasagainst  itsre                                
                actio          naryadversaries?Tw     othing                                
               sresu                      ltfromt     hisfac                                
              t:I.Co                                 mmunis                                 
             misalr                                 eadyac                                  
            knowle                                  dgedby                                  
            allEu                      rope        anpowe                                   
            rsto                      beits elf   apower                                    
            .II.                      Itishighti  metha                         tCommunis   
           tssho                      uldopenly  ,inth                        efaceofthewh  
           olewo                     rld,publis hthei                       rviews    ,the  
           iraim                     s,theirte  ndenc                     ies,and    meett  
           hisnu                    rserytale  oftheS                   pectreo     fComm   
           unism                    withaman   ifestoofthepartyitse   lf.Toth     isend     
            ,Com                   munistso    fvariousnationalitieshaveass      emble      
            dinL                   ondonan     dsket   chedt   hefollowin      gmanif       
            esto                  ,tobepub      lis   hedintheEnglish,F      rench,         
            Germa               n,Ita lian,         FlemishandDanishla     nguages          
             .Asp             ectre  ishaunt         ingEurope—thespectr   eofcommu         
             nism.            Allthepowersof                     oldEurop    ehaveente      
              redin            toaholyallia              ncet       oexorc  iset hissp      
              ectre:              Pope                   andT        sar,Me  tternich       
               andGui                                zot              ,Fren    chRa         
                dicalsan                            dGer              manpo     lice        
                   -spies.                          Wher              eisthepartyino        
         ppo        sitionthat                       hasn           otbeendecriedas         
        communi    sticbyitsopponent                  sin         power?W    h              
        ereistheopposi tionthathasnothurledb           ackt    hebrand                      
        ingr eproachofcommu    nism,againstthe moreadvancedoppositio                        
         npar  ties,aswel         lasagainsti tsreactionaryadvers                           
          arie   s?Twot         hingsresultf romth isfact:I.Co                              
           mmunismisa           lreadyackno  wled                                           
            gedbyal              lEuropea   npow                                            
              ers                tobeit    self                                             
                                  apower  .II.                                              
                                   Itishighti                                               
                                     methatC                                                
                                       omm
    I thought it was just lorem ipsum at first, turns out it's much better

Ban all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s
    I had almost forgotten about that. The good old days of "Welcome to SHC. There's the door... fegit."
    Good old days? Have you seen how the occasional new users here still get treated?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

what new users

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    what new users
    One shows up every 6 months or so. Captain Kirk got trolled away by Lark acting like a racist. (INb4 who's acting?)
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

this place is full of scum

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

this place is full of scum
    You should see the other UBB forum I hang out on.

This place has much better discourse.

Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s
    Good old days? Have you seen how the occasional new users here still get treated?
    Why the fuck would we want new users?

Where the fuck would a new user come from? What orifice of the internet would this poor fool have to get into to end up here?

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

igreat posting!
    MAX damage posting

Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s

Where the fuck would a new user come from? What orifice of the internet would this poor fool have to get into to end up here?
    Weren't the two biggest avenues of engine searches that lead to FHC EVE and emma watson nudes?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Request ban
    ban requests
    Ban '18s

Weren't the two biggest avenues of engine searches that lead to FHC EVE and emma watson nudes?
    So... what you are saying is, we should pust more stuff like that?

This thread is more like the fhc I know and hlaotvee
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

More Emma Watson nudes could be just what we need to breath life back in to FHC!

somebody toucha my spaghet

phoneposting

somebody toucha my spaghet
    Pass