Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABSOLUTELY HAREM

20 62.50%
  • I am a Dork Flare

12 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: British people know no bounds when offending continental europeans

i will grant you that a significant chunk of danes are mildly obnoxious at times but really now, the pure undiluted and unreasoning hatred hoggbutt and helgur puts out is impressive, maybe a teddybear representation of norway and the question "where did those danes touch you?" is in order to help them move on.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    i will grant you that a significant chunk of danes are mildly obnoxious at times but really now, the pure undiluted and unreasoning hatred hoggbutt and helgur puts out is impressive, maybe a teddybear representation of norway and the question "where did those danes touch you?" is in order to help them move on.
    Fuck off Liare

come on now, you can do better than that.

it's too late to use the new years eve hangover as a excuse as well.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

You could all just roll yourselves into a single Scandinavian state and literally nobody would notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You could all just roll yourselves into a single Scandinavian state and literally nobody would notice
    Im sure Zee Germans will get around to making that happen soon(tm).

m8

what the ever loving fuck do you think we spend the last 1200 years trying to do?
    Viking, n.:

I assumed it was spent perfecting the design of flat pack furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Implying a need an excuse to tell you to fuck off.

But i can of course do better.

Three easy steps to become a better person for Liare:

A) Get a matrimonial marriage with a non-dane
    B) Get an heir
    C) When you die and you get to play your heir, you will no longer be danish!

(i may or may not have played some crusader kings lately)

Typical welsh thought process

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post

Implying a need an excuse to tell you to fuck off.

But i can of course do better.

Three easy steps to become a better person for Liare:

A) Get a matrimonial marriage with a non-dane
    B) Get an heir
    C) When you die and you get to play your heir, you will no longer be danish!

(i may or may not have played some crusader kings lately)
    pathetic, as usual.
    Viking, n.:

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    You would like that, now wouldn't you, you turncoat British swine.

I would literally prefer to see Norway get integrated as a US state before I see it in the hands of filthy Mexicans Swedes or Danes again.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

I would literally prefer to see Norway get integrated as a US state before I see it in the hands of filthy Mexicans Swedes or Danes again.
    Wait you mean to tell me they're not all the same country?

themoreyouknow.jpg

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    The plague of 1349 was created by and for the Danes in order to make Norwegian manufacturing non-competitive

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Wait you mean to tell me they're not all the same country?

themoreyouknow.jpg
    I do like the fact that Danes/Norwegians/Swedes hate each other far more than they hate Finns. Or maybe they are afraid we'll stab them in the gut?

Swedes, however, try to convert us into Swedish speakers, Norwegians just assume that we understand Norwegian, and Danes just snort in disgust that we don't speak Danish and switch to English.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

The plague of 1349 was created by and for the Danes in order to make Norwegian manufacturing non-competitive
    Are you sure it wasnt a bunch of drunken rowdy Brits on a booze cruise to Bergen?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Are you sure it wasnt a bunch of drunken rowdy Brits on a booze cruise to Bergen?
    And who supplied said booze'n cruise to the Brits? AHA!

Behind every diseased, plague ridden drunken Brit, stands a Dane, in the shadows there. Whispering: "Kamelåså".

I'm just happy to have a scenario where the guy with the English accent isn't the villain.

"Kamelåså".
    For the non-nordics:

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

SCANSCHLUSS ?
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    SCANSCHLUSS ?