32. You may not vote on this poll
  • ABSOLUTELY HAREM

20 62.50%
  • I am a Dork Flare

12 37.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British people know no bounds when offending continental europeans

British people know no bounds when offending continental europeans

oi im brifish gimme a fackin burger you cant an make sure its not some fanny fuckin french burger I want it WELL FACKIN DAN

*Shoves menu in waiters chest, turns back to table and drinks pint of lager*

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    oi im brifish gimme a fackin burger you cant an make sure its not some fanny fuckin french burger I want it WELL FACKIN DAN

I read that in an Aussie accent.

+1 in on the ground floor.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post

Always remember the mating cry of the English lad abroad

DOS CERVEZAS POR FAVORRRRRRRRRRE
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

britons abroad are the almost the worst, the only bit worse is their retarded offspring the americants.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    britons abroad are the almost the worst, the only bit worse is their retarded offspring the americants.
    Never met Russians abroad I see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Never met Russians abroad I see...
    Or the Chinese. But all 4 are pretty awful on average. For different reasons tho.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

i have met russians, they are slightly more obnoxious than britons, but significantly less likely to attempt to start a bar-fight and not stingy when it comes to paying for a round.

chinese, i haven't encountered yet.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

i have met russians, they are slightly more obnoxious than britons, but significantly less likely to attempt to start a bar-fight and not stingy when it comes to paying for a round.

chinese, i haven't encountered yet.
    90% of the bar fights I've seen over here have been Russian started. It's not even much of an exaggeration.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP!

INGERLAAAAAND!

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Yes yes. Everyone hates us.
    Not as much as the French.

Or Swedes.

Or Danes. Fucking Danes with their guttural language that was forced on us during the plague. They where behind it, mark my words

Or Swedes.

Then we have the abominable Germans. ZE GERMANS. Every year coming here in droves with their shiny recreational vehicles. Divisions of PanzerFreizeitfahrzeugKampfWagens invading these fair lands as if it as weserübung all over, every year. Stripping the lands bare, just as in the war not leaving A SINGLE PFENNIG for their trouble. Fucking GERMANS.

AND DID I MENTION THE SWEDES?!

And then in on the list, comes the English.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

Or Swedes.

Or Danes. Fucking Danes with their guttural language that was forced on us during the plague. They where behind it, mark my words

Or Swedes.

Then we have the abominable Germans. ZE GERMANS. Every year coming here in droves with their shiny recreational vehicles. Divisions of PanzerFreizeitfahrzeugKampfWagens invading these fair lands as if it as weserübung all over, every year. Stripping the lands bare, just as in the war not leaving A SINGLE PFENNIG for their trouble. Fucking GERMANS.

Not too far off, but the very worst tourists are the ones from Oslo. Utter cocks the lot of them.

100% of bar fights I've seen were started by a Dane.

Therefore we can deduce that the Danish are all terrible people.

AMIDOINGTHISTHREADRITE?

100% of bar fights I've seen were started by a Dane.

Therefore we can deduce that the Danish are all terrible people.

AMIDOINGTHISTHREADRITE?
    Even if you've never seen a dane start a barfight you'd be correct in your assessment.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggbert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

Or Swedes.

Or Swedes.

Not too far off, but the very worst tourists are the ones from Oslo. Utter cocks the lot of them.
    We will deal with them once we have hermetically sealed off the borders from any outsiders. For now, lets just concentrate on the outside rabble.

ah yes, more irrational Norwegian hatred, not sure where it comes from really.
    Viking, n.:

Presumably from Norway.

Proximity to you lot I would imagine.

Poor chaps.