hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: FFS Guys

FFS Guys

FFS! Can people posting on the PO forums stop bringing up eve every 20 seconds? The pore developers have spent years making this game and every 2nd post keeps saying 'in eve blah blah blah'.. I like this game BECAUSE ITS NOT EVE and I don't like reading about eve on some other games forums..

Edit: Also, people trolling me for the sake of trolling me.. Please stop.. Its funny on the eve forums but not in the game dev forum. Have some respect for the developers trying to make a living.
    Last edited by Lana Torrin; July 5 2011 at 08:42:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

the hurtest of butts

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    the hurtest of butts
    I'm always upset and have a beach full of sand stuck in places it shouldnt be, you should know that by now..

Seriously though, go have a look on the forums.. Its truly sad to see so many people clinging to that game.

guys im posting about eve plz stop posting about eve plz

Well TBH if they didn't wholesale steal from eve then peeps probably wouldn't compare them so much.

Max

It all makes me laugh, this has all been and gone with every step in the games evolution, closed beta we all tried to work out if there was eve influence and what was missing that should be there, CB invite waves we kept seeing the same over and over. Open beta I thought it was really bad, but most stEVE stuff was kept to a few threads. But this time around it is hilarious so much eveness being spread around every where even where it is not needed, the butt hurt vets cant seem to leave it at the door. Mind you after the reaming CCP has provided I expect it will be a fair few months before some people can sit down with out pain.

And Max (me not white knighting) but FFS that is the oldest and lamest accusation thrown at perpetuum, why did CCP make a UI the way they did? because it was the easiest and most understandable way to do it. Lots of tables and right clicking reminds me of windows and any data manipulation application and most definitely not unique in the world of gaming. Is it so hard to believe that some one else with similar problems would have a similar solution?

Perhaps the devs are lying but they have stated in the long past that the initial design was made with out any prior experience or influence from eve. Cant find the quotes in the old beta forums (for some archaeology look here) and perhaps it was IRC convos with alf / crm etc.

People just need to make whatever suggestion it is, and not say the word 'EVE'. Pulling things from another game is fine if it something that will be health for this game. Just make damn sure the bad shit stays out.

Let the right one in. :P

I'm just butthurt about my auto-miner thread getting stomped on as an 'eve idea'.. no.. its a good idea and you know why? because mining is boring as fuck and adding gameplay to your game that is boring as fuck is bad game design. It doesn't matter if its stolen from another game or not, its still bad game design..

FFS can you stop making a rage/emo/whine post in about every section of this forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    And Max (me not white knighting) but FFS that is the oldest and lamest accusation thrown at perpetuum, why did CCP make a UI the way they did? because it was the easiest and most understandable way to do it. Lots of tables and right clicking reminds me of windows and any data manipulation application and most definitely not unique in the world of gaming. Is it so hard to believe that some one else with similar problems would have a similar solution?

Perhaps the devs are lying but they have stated in the long past that the initial design was made with out any prior experience or influence from eve.
    I know of at least two eve players who are responsible for this game.
    Last edited by bundus; July 5 2011 at 03:08:01 PM. Reason: tags

Bitching about someone bitching just makes them bitch at you while bitching at the thing they were bitching even more.

Quote Originally Posted by bundus View Post
    I know of at least two eve players who are responsible for this game.
    Ohh well I feel lied to, but never mind that was a year and a half ago, I am sure I will get over it. It's not like i will quit the game over any loos of faith now is it.

PS. I expect I was completely mistaken then.

People in wow clones bring up wow alot. This is an eve clone Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ThonEney View Post
    Bitching about someone bitching just makes them bitch at you while bitching at the thing they were bitching even more.
    Would have been better if you would have done the "Yo Dawg, I heard you like bitchin, so I put some bitchin about bitchin in your bitchin."

useless thread
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/