hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: "Babylon Project"

  1. #1
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,744

    "Babylon Project"



    I don't even..words missing
    Last edited by VARRAKK; December 29 2017 at 01:51:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    1,950
    "The Babylon Project was a dream given form..."

    This one was a dream mostly about jiggly bits, apparently.

  3. #3
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,333
    Is this a jiggle physics engine, a porn game, or an open world RPG?

  4. #4
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Is this a jiggle physics engine, a porn game, or an open world RPG?
    All of the above?
    I can't answer that question.

  5. #5
    Timaios's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Is this a jiggle physics engine, a porn game, or an open world RPG?
    It looks like a game that addresses the deep philosophical question of "since more is more, how much more can you put into more".

    I mean I saw jiggly porny stuff, melee combat, fantasy orcs, UFOs, high-tech weaponry, dragon riding...

    Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

  6. #6
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    28,049

  7. #7
    Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    934
    wiggle wiggle

  8. #8
    theBlind's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,921
    When I read the words the Babylon project I have certain expectations. This was not it.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

  9. #9
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,044
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    When I read the words the Babylon project I have certain expectations. This was not it.

  10. #10
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    When I read the words the Babylon project I have certain expectations. This was not it.

  11. #11
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,260
    ?!?!?



    ?!?!?

  12. #12
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,516
    Tits and dragons vs flying saucers in ancient Babylon? This is a historical simulation, right?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  13. #13
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Tits and dragons vs flying saucers in ancient Babylon? This is a historical simulation, right?
    I believe it's based off of the hieroglyphs found dated from 1500 BC

  14. #14
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,228
    will be a finished game before star citizen

  15. #15
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    will be a finished game before star citizen
    Well duh
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  16. #16
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    Our last best hope for tits

  17. #17
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,331
    Part of it looked like it was supposed to be released back in the golden age of MMOs alongside EQ2 and the like, when the general rule of game content was "anything goes. Surprice them and they'll love it."
    Part of it looked like the worst animation mods from the nexus.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,508
    Looks like a massive asset flip, nothing seems like it fits together.

    Jiggles and butts are all nice and all but not when they're the only thing on offer really.

  19. #19
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Looks like a massive asset flip, nothing seems like it fits together.

    Jiggles and butts are all nice and all but not when they're the only thing on offer really.
    You're just saying that because everything except the porn looks under developed and the same.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Looks like a massive asset flip, nothing seems like it fits together.

    Jiggles and butts are all nice and all but not when they're the only thing on offer really.
    You're just saying that because everything except the porn looks under developed and the same.
    I mean like... I enjoy jiggles and butts as much as anyone but it's not much when it's the only thing selling a game.

    But yeah that's the only part that any effort went into here. And even then I'm not sure if it wasn't just bought off the rack along with the rest.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •