hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Baked on [Tuesday]

Getting Baked on [Tuesday]

Because it's fucking hot, get it?

They were gonna cut power in our suburb today for line maintenance but cancelled it because people would probably die without AC - it's already 41.5C in the shade behind my house.

Yesterday we had twice the months average rainfall (as in we had twice what we usually get in one month in a single day).. Today is kinda nice.. Weekend is going to be bloody hot.. XMas BBQ looks like its a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

+1 c, fuck this shit where's mah snow?!

Still -15ish and half a meter of powder here. But they say it's gona rain tomorrow. Obviously. Sice I'll be spending 6 hours driving. It's gona be slippry as ...some metaphoric realy slippry thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    +1 c, fuck this shit where's mah snow?!
    It moved over here it seems. :<

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

first day of the holidays, not going back to school until early February. :feelsgoodman:
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Woke up early with a massive back and neck pain. Had some blood drawn, quarterly check up. Walked to the med centre, just 3 blocks away, No pain meds as you have to be clean/sober for the lab.

Came home like an old man in agony. Called in sick and now waiting for the pain meds to kick in.
    Must have fallen asleep in a weird position. Meight go to work later in the day but atm i cant even get of the sofa.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

Just finished at my dentist and the next appoinent in Feb. Compared to wester Eu our dentist are top notch, but crazy inexpensive.

Gonna start my brisket bbq for the evening. Our last rpg session for the year. FFG.Star Wars is so much better than the Disney. movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ I hate software demos and software sales teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I love them. Especially when they are doing them remotely so that I can get one of my team to rapidly take screenshots.

Last piece of software we released internally was 50% based on ideas we stole from sales team demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I love them. Especially when they are doing them remotely so that I can get one of my team to rapidly take screenshots.

Last piece of software we released internally was 50% based on ideas we stole from sales team demos.
    We're looking for an add on to our CRM, we're a pretty niche industry and have a specific set of processes and work flows that work well for us. Most of the time sales teams are trying to shoehorn their new fancy feature into our sales/marketing process instead of answering my questions or demonstrating their core offerings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

And in another round of surprises my boss just gave his notice. And he's a decent boss :-/ Probably 20% of our department quit this year and now im leaning more and more to switching jobs.

High as a kite on painkillers. Bless them.

The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

Buying presents for my parents is the most tedious thing. Twenty quid max every year they say, and we all inevitable ignore the bloody rule. Which is a bugger, as I never fucking know what they want. This year I had access to a city full of weried shit. Hope they like Bonsai trees and telescopes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    Buying presents for my parents is the most tedious thing. Twenty quid max every year they say, and we all inevitable ignore the bloody rule. Which is a bugger, as I never fucking know what they want. This year I had access to a city full of weried shit. Hope they like Bonsai trees and telescopes!
    Bake them something nice.

Lemon pound cake, Amaretto sponge cake, etc etc.

Goes over a treat

Quote Originally Posted by Dartzap View Post
    I used to be a stubborn biatch and gave them books in a vain hope to elevate the family iq. When i found 'out my mom recycled the gifts to my sis and my sis used a few books to elevate the back end of her couch i gave up. I was 25.

Mini Lark's nursary menu for the first week of 2018. How can we teach him about saving for the future when they're feeding avacado toast to someone who's less than 2 years old?

smashed middle class on debt toast

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

Mini Lark's nursary menu for the first week of 2018. How can we teach him about saving for the future when they're feeding avacado toast to someone who's less than 2 years old?
    Dont be daft. Its good food and you need to discipline him the old way with a straw.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

Also, what sort of fucking genetic weakling is allergic to celery?