hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: where did the [wednesday] thread go ?

where did the [wednesday] thread go ?

i mean really lads and lasses, get your act together, it's noon in Europistan already.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Today is a pseduo-Friday. Working tomorrow morning and then off to Amsterdam for a stag do.

Got to deal with a bunch of software salesmen for the rest of the month which is going to be just swell... Got a bet going over which of them will exaggerate their software capabilities the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

i prefer the BOFH solution, book an appropriate sized meeting room, place bricks on the floor under each chair, invite all the vendors to the same time and date and then announce that you will negotiate with whoever is left standing in 20 minutes, walk out the door and casually mention the bricks as you lock the door, come back 25 minutes later and you've got your winner.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

foruns dead

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

More alive than reddit atm...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

reddits for benders

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

so why are you not there then?

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.