hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: seriously, fuck [Monday]

seriously, fuck [Monday]

that, is all.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Currently recovering from a belter of a weekend in Nottingham.

Only one of my cousins ended up covered in someone else blood and that was resolved by chucking his coat in the pubs fire after I encouraged him to burn the evidence. That was the start of our Saturday night....

Now to pretend I'm not suffering from a two day hangover.

waking up this morning was a mistake i wish i could undo, a mistake compounded by getting out of the door and to school.

fuck December, fuck overly commercialized Christmas and fuck everything Monday.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    im the only one on my team in today. This is going to be fun.

I bought a cheap violin from Amazon as a bit of a joke but after it took me longer to string the damn thing than it did to learn to play Twinkle Twinkle little star i am kinda enjoying it XD. For some one who never played an instrument as a kid i am amassing quite a collection (2 bass, 1 guitar, an Ocarina, and a violin)

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post

I bought a cheap violin from Amazon as a bit of a joke but after it took me longer to string the damn thing than it did to learn to play Twinkle Twinkle little star i am kinda enjoying it XD. For some one who never played an instrument as a kid i am amassing quite a collection (2 bass, 1 guitar, an Ocarina, and a violin)
    I bought a violin off Ebay when I was sleep deprived once. That was a bit of a shock signing for at work..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

seriously, fuck [Monday]
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Fuck Sunday more, but I may be biased as it was yesterday I got a little bit of third degree burns to my hand. Hurts less today at least and i managed to sleep well.

Have 3 extra fat bandaged fingers now though. Going to be an interesting week of no right hand, how do I moments

Meh Monday. At the doctors to get my bandages checked and changed. Nothing bad, but there are a shitload of patients in the waiting room.
    I have an appointment, but wonder how much worth it is.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylia View Post
    Fuck Sunday more, but I may be biased as it was yesterday I got a little bit of third degree burns to my hand. Hurts less today at least and i managed to sleep well.

Have 3 extra fat bandaged fingers now though. Going to be an interesting week of no right hand, how do I moments
    3rd degree is down to the bone m8 you ok?

Its a fun but frustrating instrument.

I too impulsively bought a cheap violin a couple of years back and started to learn how to play.

Had to ditch it when I moved to London though

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

How did you end up in that predicament getting 3rd degree burns? Sounds serious

At least a lot more serious than the cold I'm infected with and have been carrying around for the last two weeks and can't seem to shake off. But it's impossible to get any sympathy points around here when you have people like you wandering about getting 3rd degree burns on themselves :P

So careless!

(joking aside, I hope you'll be alright m8)

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    There was no Sunday thread so I'm nominating this thread as my late birthday thread

This week is going to be looooooong

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

At least a lot more serious than the cold I'm infected with and have been carrying around for the last two weeks and can't seem to shake off. But it's impossible to get any sympathy points around here when you have people like you wandering about getting 3rd degree burns on themselves :P

So careless!

Third is not to the bone, that's fourth. It may be between 2 and 3 tbh. And mug in microwave that wasn't microwave friendly. Better check the mug next time. It was VERY hot though. Straight through the top layer and probably some nerve damage. Not severe though I think.

But yeah, I am OK. Just no proper use of my right hand for a couple of weeks. The bonus being that at the moment it doesn't hurt at all. Have an appointment at the plastic dressing clinic in the morning where I hope to find out a little more. I was very tired by the time I got seen last night so don't recall much. Three hours with your hand under a cold tap is one way to get into a trance like state of time passing.

Oh and it may be the paint on the mug had metal pigments. Didn't see any sparks though. But would explain the heat.
    Last edited by Sylia; December 4 2017 at 09:13:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post

So careless!

Third is not to the bone, that's fourth. It may be between 2 and 3 tbh. And mug in microwave that wasn't microwave friendly. Better check the mug next time. It was VERY hot though. Straight through the top layer and probably some nerve damage. Not severe though I think.

But yeah, I am OK. Just no proper use of my right hand for a couple of weeks. The bonus being that at the moment it doesn't hurt at all. Have an appointment at the plastic dressing clinic in the morning where I hope to find out a little more. I was very tired by the time I got seen last night so don't recall much. Three hours with your hand under a cold tap is one way to get into a trance like state of time passing.

Oh and it may be the paint on the mug had metal pigments. Didn't see any sparks though. But would explain the heat.
    There are reasons why I've shifted my cooking to the stove, this story is a new reason.