hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: oh noes, it's another [Monday] thread

oh noes, it's another [Monday] thread

today started as a shitty day, not only was the car's windscreen iced over, it was iced over inside, and outside, that shit is downright rage inducing when it happens.

also, i got a month left of this semester, 3 weeks until maths exam and basically the whole of January off, i cannot fucking wait to snooze trough literately the worst month of the year in this country.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I think I've got a problem with my left ear, I've started hearing a far off drumming noise when it's quiet. At first I thought it was just some idiot in the street playing loud music but then I heard it at my gfs house when I was there.

Guess it's time to go to the doctors and get it checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    I think I've got a problem with my left ear, I've started hearing a far off drumming noise when it's quiet. At first I thought it was just some idiot in the street playing loud music but then I heard it at my gfs house when I was there.

Guess it's time to go to the doctors and get it checked out.
    its lupus, amputate the head.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    today started as a shitty day, not only was the car's windscreen iced over, it was iced over inside, and outside, that shit is downright rage inducing when it happens.

also, i got a month left of this semester, 3 weeks until maths exam and basically the whole of January off, i cannot fucking wait to snooze trough literately the worst month of the year in this country.
    I feel you bro

I boight de-icing spray and it's incredible! Windows dont freeze back and you're done in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    I've put a stocking full of Cat litter under the seat to try and act like a dehumidifier to prevent stuff like that. Seems to have improved the amount of condensation build up in the car in the morning.

Ah snow has finally come around where I live in amounts enough to stay on the ground.
    Sadly its 5 more days until payday and I can buy a new winter jacket since i donated mine last year to charity.
    Luckily its my work week this week and I'll only be out 1-2 h / day in the blistering late evenings and early mornings.
    Having some good and bad ideas on what to spend money on this friday, but something tells me I won't have time to do any of it unless i order online while at work so might be better off to wait until next week when I get the week off.