hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: 2018 Football World Cup - Iceland Winner Edition

  1. #21
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Babby Cup is more my style.
    >rigged
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #22
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Babby Cup is more my style.
    >rigged
    >rape
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  3. #23
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    hi denmark please be nice

    what danish posters do we have out of curiosity?

  4. #24
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hi denmark please be nice

    what danish posters do we have out of curiosity?
    hi teds
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  5. #25
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hi denmark please be nice

    what danish posters do we have out of curiosity?
    hi teds
    it would be a shame if anything happens to you.

  6. #26
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,034
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    hi denmark please be nice

    what danish posters do we have out of curiosity?
    hi teds
    it would be a shame if anything happens to you.
    1 - 3.

    It's over

    Eliminate him

  7. #27
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,034
    Honestly it's for the best. These days every time we go to a major finals we're always the worst team in the tournament.

  8. #28
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Honestly it's for the best. These days every time we go to a major finals we're always the worst team in the tournament.
    I WANT TO BELIEVE

    at least we have rugby, and my lot are in a tasty football rematch for the ulster semi final

  9. #29
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    ps goodbye liare

  10. #30
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    ps goodbye liare
    please do, even if it's sweet oblivion on the "other side" it can't be worse than the present anyway.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  11. #31
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    ps goodbye liare
    please do, even if it's sweet oblivion on the "other side" it can't be worse than the present anyway.
    idk, eriksen just scored a fucking sweet hattrick, at least there's that going for you danes

    and the bacon thing

  12. #32
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,047
    the bacon thing is unsustainable and breeding the sort of MRSA bugs that will wipe us all out, and we're not going to to make it past the group play.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  13. #33

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the bacon thing is unsustainable and breeding the sort of MRSA bugs that will wipe us all out, and we're not going to to make it past the group play.
    You could at least wait for the group draw before you go all doom and gloom on us. It's only two weeks away I'm sure you can manage for that long.

  14. #34
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the bacon thing is unsustainable and breeding the sort of MRSA bugs that will wipe us all out, and we're not going to to make it past the group play.
    You could at least wait for the group draw before you go all doom and gloom on us. It's only two weeks away I'm sure you can manage for that long.
    i don't care about soccer in the first place tbh.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  15. #35

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the bacon thing is unsustainable and breeding the sort of MRSA bugs that will wipe us all out, and we're not going to to make it past the group play.
    You could at least wait for the group draw before you go all doom and gloom on us. It's only two weeks away I'm sure you can manage for that long.
    i don't care about soccer in the first place tbh.
    Care enough to bless us with your visions of doom though. And we are gratefull.

  16. #36
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    the bacon thing is unsustainable and breeding the sort of MRSA bugs that will wipe us all out, and we're not going to to make it past the group play.
    You could at least wait for the group draw before you go all doom and gloom on us. It's only two weeks away I'm sure you can manage for that long.
    i don't care about soccer in the first place tbh.
    Care enough to bless us with your visions of doom though. And we are gratefull.
    it's a reasonable assessment based upon previous performance.

    Denmark doesn't win shit unless we get in by the skin of our teeth and the team plays like they don't give a fuck about anything, this is not the case this time, thus failure is a certainty, endless tears over it at work and in school have amply proven this.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •