Edit: How do you embed tweet?
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Wow. Much class.

https://twitter.com/VJesenicnik/stat...42515265429506

Google says "England tried to exploit a loophole in the rulebook following Croatia’s goal, however. Seeing that all of the opposition outfield players were out of their half, they restarted play from kickoff in an attempt to score. According to FIFA law, you are allowed to resume play if all of the opposing team’s outfield personnel are off the pitch."

The ref stopped them before they could score because you know, he didnt want to start a 3rd world war by allowing it to go in.

Edit: Actually, as I know fuck all about this game and that was literally 20 seonds of google time (10 more seconds and I wouldnt have bothered anymore) why the hell didnt you go look it up yourself? I literally just copy/pasta'd her text in to google and hit the first non-twitter page..

Edit 2: That sounded more angry than it was.. Sorry.. Take the point not the tone.
    Last edited by Lana Torrin; July 12 2018 at 09:06:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Columbia tried it against England but Henderson stayed on the pitch to prevent it when he saw what they were trying. I'm guessing that's where the idea came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    time to go back to not caring for another 28 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Not going to sit here and watch croat fucks roll around like children, tv off.
    "oh we really care about football now, it's such a great sport" from just a day ago

Congrats to Croatian bros, well done well done.
    Supported Liverpool for 24 years, if you knew anything about England you’d know that we rarely get behind the national team - that was what I was referring to.

"oh we really care about football now, it's such a great sport" from just a day ago

Supported Liverpool for 24 years, if you knew anything about England you’d know that we rarely get behind the national team - that was what I was referring to.
    I think this one will be different tbh. People actually like the players for the first time in ages, and they really did work for it.

Not like the usual bunch of overpaid dive twats.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post

Don't worry... I'm sure they will grow into it!

I think this one will be different tbh. People actually like the players for the first time in ages, and they really did work for it.

I think so too mate, it's so nice to see a little bit of humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

Don't worry... I'm sure they will grow into it!

Lets hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna View Post
    Wow. Much class.

https://twitter.com/VJesenicnik/stat...42515265429506

Google says "England tried to exploit a loophole in the rulebook following Croatia’s goal, however. Seeing that all of the opposition outfield players were out of their half, they restarted play from kickoff in an attempt to score. According to FIFA law, you are allowed to resume play if all of the opposing team’s outfield personnel are off the pitch."

The ref stopped them before they could score because you know, he didnt want to start a 3rd world war by allowing it to go in.

Edit: Actually, as I know fuck all about this game and that was literally 20 seonds of google time (10 more seconds and I wouldnt have bothered anymore) why the hell didnt you go look it up yourself? I literally just copy/pasta'd her text in to google and hit the first non-twitter page..

Edit 2: That sounded more angry than it was.. Sorry.. Take the point not the tone.
    Usually however the game only resumes when the referee gives the signal to do so.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

For most of the past 20 years or so we've not had a team, merely a collection of players who don't give a toss about each other.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

For once in your life could you try not starting a fight over nothing?

Isyel is a bit like that recently single drunk at the bar who has a suicidal urge to argue with anyone within 6 feet.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Isyel is a bit like that recently single drunk at the bar who has a suicidal urge to argue with anyone within 6 feet.
    Only when i get the chance to shit on Xeno or another prime hypocritical cunt of the sort who regularly smugly shits on everyone else and then gets primo mad about people not just taking their shit.

So maybe if someone walks into the bar and start yelling loudly how shit everyone in the bar is and how big their dick is while pulling their pants down and then play victim for people telling them to fuck off i might punch them.
    Last edited by Isyel; July 12 2018 at 01:31:09 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Only when i get the chance to shit on Xeno or another prime hypocritical cunt of the sort who regularly smugly shits on everyone else and then gets primo mad about people not just taking their shit.
    You mean when you get the chance to completely invent a situation and then angrily sperge out at that invented situation, sure?

At this point I don't think you can understand tone or read social situations at all

To be honest I've come across very few non-english people who understand 'its coming home' as we do

Only when i get the chance to shit on Xeno or another prime hypocritical cunt of the sort who regularly smugly shits on everyone else and then gets primo mad about people not just taking their shit. So yes, a lot.

Because fuck them.
    You’ve got this really wrong, unsurprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

For most of the past 20 years or so we've not had a team, merely a collection of players who don't give a toss about each other.
    I think the gnashing of teeth and sorrow is a bit premature if understandable. France's current squad only got to the quarter finals last wc after one and a half decades of pure chaos under that cunt Raymond Domenech. It takes time and a bit of experience for a team to mature into world cup winning material, and England's new team, and above all new trainer who is actually serious about the game and players and not a cunt like England has had for decades. I'm almost certain that England's team can make it to the top again next wc if they don't fall prey to the usual English problems of diva-dom and ridiculous expectations.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

What, that you lot can't take the shit you throw out back, ever, and instead get really upset?

Yup, sums up some of you pretty well.

What, that you lot can't take the shit you throw out back, ever, and instead get really upset?

Yup, sums up some of you pretty well.
    The only shitthrowing I see here is from you mate, the rest has all been in good fun