hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1186

Thread: 2018 FOOTBALL World Cup - IT'S (not) COMING HOME IT'S (not) COMING HOME

  1. #821
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Neymar move?

  2. #822

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post
    I'm not a footbal fan, but it always seemed to me (from games I've seen) that teams like France, Germany and Brazil aim for players when they pass into the box and that England just generally aim for the area and hope they find someone(?)
    That's the stereotypical English kick'n'rush style.

    Though I think this has quite significantly changed over the past decade(?). But I'm no soccer expert, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.

  3. #823
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I'm no soccer expert, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's football m8

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  4. #824
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,522
    Football


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #825

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,032
    I have to disagree there. As we put it: "If football would be easy, we'd call it 'soccer'"

  6. #826
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    3,664
    The British - the arbiters of football - call it football, so there.

  7. #827
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I have to disagree there. As we put it: "If football would be easy, we'd call it 'soccer'"
    Football only appears difficult because the players have impact produced degenerative brain conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #828
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I have to disagree there. As we put it: "If football would be easy, we'd call it 'soccer'"
    Football only appears difficult because the players have impact produced degenerative brain conditions.
    I guess that's why they also have to use their hands too?

  9. #829
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,729
    Use of the hands makes it easier to get into situations where you are continuously headbutting each other into an early grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  10. #830

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I have to disagree there. As we put it: "If football would be easy, we'd call it 'soccer'"
    Football only appears difficult because the players have impact produced degenerative brain conditions.
    Indeed (unfortunately).

    But headers on the other hand are a pure relieve.

  11. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I'm no soccer expert, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's football m8

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Fixed the thread title for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #832

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,156
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I'm no soccer expert, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's football m8

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Fixed the thread title for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The madman.

  13. #833
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,208
    More like the faggot.

  14. #834
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    I'm no soccer expert, so please correct me, if I'm wrong.
    Yeah it's football m8

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Fixed the thread title for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Maniac! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

  15. #835
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,019
    gud1

  16. #836
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,019
    might have locked the thread while fixing the title

  17. #837
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,729
    Best mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #838
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,627
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    might have locked the thread while fixing the title
    it took you 10 hours?

  19. #839
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    might have locked the thread while fixing the title
    Called it
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  20. #840
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,522
    I do enjoy teds modding


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •