hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1186

Thread: 2018 FOOTBALL World Cup - IT'S (not) COMING HOME IT'S (not) COMING HOME

  1. #601

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    (sweden wins penalties)
    Awww come on that's just mean. We only just got over one curse.
    Aye, uncalled for mate. I'd rather we just straight lost than penalties

  2. #602
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    (sweden wins penalties)
    Awww come on that's just mean. We only just got over one curse.

    What. You dont actually think you are win on penalties again?

    This game desperately needs an opening goal.. Damn

  3. #603

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Going as expected tbh. Uruguay's entire plan will be to slow it down, drag it out and rely on their solid defence. if they can somehow drop a goal in during that time, so much the better....but they will be defence first and foremost.

    I already miss Cavani though

    NM goal!

  4. #604
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    Yeah, just what the doctor ordered.. NOW we have a game

    Edit;

    What a save by Lloris

  5. #605
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,150
    Get that man a baguette!

  6. #606

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Real contender for the best save of the World Cup so far. How the shit did he keep that out?!

  7. #607
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,258
    France look pretty good so far. Watching in a French bar, great atmosphere and good buildup for tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #608
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Real contender for the best save of the World Cup so far. How the shit did he keep that out?!
    Sheer quality under pressure, that's how

  9. #609
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,976
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Real contender for the best save of the World Cup so far. How the shit did he keep that out?!
    Sheer quality under pressure, that's how
    Yeah, have to say. That save was stunning. Reminds me a bit of Gianluigi Buffon, the old Italian wm goalie. That guy was stunning.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  10. #610

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Real contender for the best save of the World Cup so far. How the shit did he keep that out?!
    Sheer quality under pressure, that's how
    Yeah, have to say. That save was stunning. Reminds me a bit of Gianluigi Buffon, the old Italian wm goalie. That guy was stunning.
    You'll have to blame Sweden for not seeing him in this years tourney.

  11. #611
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,150
    Whoops.

    Keeper forgets he can catch stuff.

  12. #612
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Whoops.

    Keeper forgets he can catch stuff.

    Damn.. worst time to lay an egg..

    He must have learned it from Carius

  13. #613

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,168
    That was on the level of Karius at the Champions League final

    edit: beaten to it

  14. #614

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Whoops.

    Keeper forgets he can catch stuff.
    yes, we have now seen both ends of the goalkeeper spectrum this game.

  15. #615
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,976
    Christ, Mbappe's fucking theater. Should get a red for that.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  16. #616
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Christ, Mbappe's fucking theater. Should get a red for that.
    Yeah, that was a really cunt move

  17. #617

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    He joined Neymars team, he's clearly been studying under the master.

  18. #618
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    2,121
    And in the end, routine win for France..

    Expected a bit more from Uruguay - if only Cavani was here

  19. #619

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    And in the end, routine win for France..

    Expected a bit more from Uruguay - if only Cavani was here
    yeah, i cant help but feel some of those missed chances might have been different with Cavani.

    But really, the absolutely better team won regardless.

  20. #620
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    And in the end, routine win for France..

    Expected a bit more from Uruguay - if only Cavani was here
    yeah, i cant help but feel some of those missed chances might have been different with Cavani.

    But really, the absolutely better team won regardless.
    Yup, the froggies were simply better. Much, much calmer above all. Helps if you're in the lead, though. In the last 10 minutes or so I had the feeling the French weren't even trying anymore, as if they didn't want to rub it in Uruguay's nose. Still, the next team they face, which will prolly be Brazil, will be much, much harder.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •