hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 971

Thread: ~Just game company things~ (Corporate malfeasance thread)

  1. #881
    Tailn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    To close to London
    Posts
    5,095
    I have a Spiritual Dilemma new PC comes with Borderlands 3 and Outerworlds (AMD thanks) but "The Outer Worlds for your AMD powered system through the Epic Games Launcher" how can I keep my self worth by standing by my never touching EA until the start selling on steam again while also not admitting I am a cheap whore and am anyone's for a free game and going ahead and installing it?

    "Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

  2. #882
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,467
    Burn the free copies and pirate them in an act of ritual defiance

    Send pics to both EA and epic


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  3. #883
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,884
    that reminds me

    i updated the meme a bit


  4. #884
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,059
    I mean they already tried with the titanfall 1 and 2 releases

  5. #885
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    On a Bote
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I mean they already tried with the titanfall 1 and 2 releases
    You can strike me down, EA, but I shall return, more powerful than you can possibly imagine, to save your storefront singlehandedly.

  6. #886
    Tailn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    To close to London
    Posts
    5,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    I have a Spiritual Dilemma new PC comes with Borderlands 3 and Outerworlds (AMD thanks) but "The Outer Worlds for your AMD powered system through the Epic Games Launcher" how can I keep my self worth by standing by my never touching EA until the start selling on steam again while also not admitting I am a cheap whore and am anyone's for a free game and going ahead and installing it?
    I have solved my dilemma for now, I am ignoring it and using me free 3 months Xbox pass, soo many games I wanted to play I find my self installing one looking at the menu playing 10 mins and then installing anther need to slow down and actually start putting in effort to finish something.

    "Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

  7. #887
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I mean they already tried with the titanfall 1 and 2 releases
    You can strike me down, EA, but I shall return, more powerful than you can possibly imagine, to save your storefront singlehandedly.
    And there are still ok people that will claim apex is bad.


    Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  8. #888

    Join Date
    December 15, 2011
    Location
    The Establishment
    Posts
    1,547
    Apparently Activision is pissed that EA is getting all the flak, so they decided to steal back the throne. Want your K/D-ratio? Thatíll be $20 please:


    https://kotaku.com/modern-warfare-wi...for-1840416982


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #889

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,298
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Apparently Activision is pissed that EA is getting all the flak, so they decided to steal back the throne. Want your K/D-ratio? That’ll be $20 please:


    https://kotaku.com/modern-warfare-wi...for-1840416982


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hot take: they actually been worse for a while.

  10. #890

    Join Date
    December 15, 2011
    Location
    The Establishment
    Posts
    1,547
    Yeah, itís getting to Trump levels of ridiculous..

  11. #891
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,920
    Bought Monster Hunter World on the 21st December. Been busy af until this past weekend. Tried to play. Black screen - crash on start. Tried almost everything. Total played time - 3 minutes, duh, damn game won't start. Asked for refund, got refused because out of 2 weeks thingie.

    Fuck Capcom, fuck Denuvo (it's almost certainly due to Denuvo as Glasswire shows me the game tries to phone home somewhere in Italy immediately before game exits stage left), fuck Steam and fuck me for being so dumb and buying this DRM riddled pos. Game's not a pos, but the whole experience is. Fuck it.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  12. #892

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,027
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Apparently Activision is pissed that EA is getting all the flak, so they decided to steal back the throne. Want your K/D-ratio? That’ll be $20 please:


    https://kotaku.com/modern-warfare-wi...for-1840416982
    Both need to up their game, if they wan't to compete with the absurdity that Bethesda pulled of last year, though.

  13. #893

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Bought Monster Hunter World on the 21st December. Been busy af until this past weekend. Tried to play. Black screen - crash on start. Tried almost everything. Total played time - 3 minutes, duh, damn game won't start. Asked for refund, got refused because out of 2 weeks thingie.

    Fuck Capcom, fuck Denuvo (it's almost certainly due to Denuvo as Glasswire shows me the game tries to phone home somewhere in Italy immediately before game exits stage left), fuck Steam and fuck me for being so dumb and buying this DRM riddled pos. Game's not a pos, but the whole experience is. Fuck it.
    The denuvo panic is hilariously overblown and mostly entirely bullshit.

    The iceborne release patch was just a colossal mess, has since been improved but still a bit messy.
    Last edited by Isyel; January 23 2020 at 10:46:01 AM.

  14. #894
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,619
    So Blizzard, completely bombed the Warcraft 3 remake.



    They even managed to make it look worse compared to the 2002 original.
      Spoiler:
    The Epic Store is amazing, I've been able to save so much money by not buying their games.

  15. #895
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,396
    Pre-alpha WoW graphics are the new hotness.

  16. #896
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,884
    >overwhelming dislike
    more like universal hatred

  17. #897
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    So Blizzard, completely bombed the Warcraft 3 remake.



    They even managed to make it look worse compared to the 2002 original.
      Spoiler:
    Considdering the game wasn't that good looking back in 2002 either, that's realy impressive.

  18. #898
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    So Blizzard, completely bombed the Warcraft 3 remake.



    They even managed to make it look worse compared to the 2002 original.
      Spoiler:
    Considdering the game wasn't that good looking back in 2002 either, that's realy impressive.
    uwotm8 ill fite you

      Spoiler:
    emperor battle for dune had massive style over wc3 for sure

  19. #899

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,151
    the 3rd WC was mostly remembered because of the mods, and now blizzard has decided that all of your mods are belong to them

  20. #900
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,920
    They managed to royally fuck it up and the worst part is it can't really be improved because all the assets they promised redoing aren't done - new cutscenes and graphics, sound, etc. They also removed custom maps and what not so basically it's a complete rip-off.

    Oh, and if you had WC3 installed, the Reforged installation removes it and you can't play it. Literally cancer.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •