hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Misconduct Shenanigans Pool

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Louis CK seems to have a humiliation fetish or something. Kinda sad.

In other sad things, Portia De Rossi really shagged her face up didn't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Yeah, happened a while ago. Managed to butcher any and all mimic capabilites out of it.
    Was fine in Better off Ted and then completely fucked in the Arrested Development revamp.

Sad scenes.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Is forcing someone to do an armpit choo choo considered as rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Upon looking more about Louis CK turns out he always asked for permission before and only did it if women said ok. Really sad but not really an assault?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Upon looking more about Louis CK turns out he always asked for permission before and only did it if women said ok. Really sad but not really an assault?
    ye but they were only joking when they said yes

Context is important. Guy with a lot of power over your career says "hey, I wanna do this thing, and I'll ruin your career if you tell anyone," can we really call it consent rather than coercion?

It might not be assault, but it's still fucked up and wrong.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    I bet people are going to stop mocking Mike Pence for refusing to attend social functions where alcohol is served without his wife...

Turns out rules of conduct between men and women were developed for a reason and were not just a product of patriarchal society.
    Pence will probably have a classic, religious, “I fuck little boys” issue. Not wandering eyes with other women. He totally looks the part.

Well, from my experience the more puritan people are the more fucked up issues they hide. It's like their defence mechanism against demons that haunt them.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Well, from my experience the more puritan people are the more fucked up issues they hide. It's like their defence mechanism against demons that haunt them.
    Pmuch how I feel about Smuggos posting tbh

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Pretty good statement tbh

"I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Hasn't stopped him from being unpersonned.

Louis C.K.'s planned appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert was cancelled and HBO announced it would purge Louis C.K.'s past projects from its On Demand service.

The cable TV network also said the comic would no longer participate in a charity comedy special, Night of Too Many Stars, later this month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Hasn't stopped him from being unpersonned.

Louis C.K.'s planned appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert was cancelled and HBO announced it would purge Louis C.K.'s past projects from its On Demand service.

The cable TV network also said the comic would no longer participate in a charity comedy special, Night of Too Many Stars, later this month.
    No doubt there will be some show trials soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post

Context is important. Guy with a lot of power over your career says "hey, I wanna do this thing, and I'll ruin your career if you tell anyone," can we really call it consent rather than coercion?

Where did you hear that he said "and I'll ruin your career if you tell anyone"?

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post

Where did you hear that he said "and I'll ruin your career if you tell anyone"?
    I don't recall which report that was, but it was part of the reason why none of the many women who experienced this came forward sooner. At least one or two of them were told to keep quiet about what he did.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

I don't recall which report that was, but it was part of the reason why none of the many women who experienced this came forward sooner. At least one or two of them were told to keep quiet about what he did.
    Interesting. Maybe you could find that report. That sounds like a pretty huge omission by the other reports.

Quote Originally Posted by NyTimes
    But Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov said that when they told others about the incident in the Colorado hotel room, they heard that Louis C.K.’s manager was upset that they were talking about it openly. The women feared career repercussions. Louis C.K.’s manager, Dave Becky, was adamant in an email that he “never threatened anyone.”
    Hoping that outrage would build against Louis C.K., and also to shame him, they began telling others about the incident the next day. But many people seemed to recoil, they said. “Guys were backing away from us,” Ms. Wolov said. Barely 24 hours after they left Louis C.K.’s hotel, “we could already feel the backlash.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

George Takei
    Oh, my!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...l-1981-1056698
    Last edited by Boltorano; November 11 2017 at 03:03:28 AM.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk