hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein II: Does this end kill Nazis?

Wolfenstein II: Does this end kill Nazis?

Dropped today.

It's gud.

Confirm, bethesda has learned you dont need a tacked on MP if you just build a really good SP fps.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Will probably pick this up. If you don't have the money for this game or for any other reason can't get it, but still want to farm some quality entertainment from it, visit the steam store page and click on "discussions" to read the avalanche of alt-right tears of how terribu the notion of killing nazi's is, and how jewish conspired SJW propaganda are making its way into "vidja games"

Or maybe don't. It's starting to get repetitive. Unlike killing nazi's. That never gets repetetive.

You are falling for it Helgur, they were all trolling don't you see.

Might have to get it then, picked up cheap The New Order on GMG.

It's on my list.
    Which is ironic.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Game is utterly bonkers.

And very short.

Have i7-2700k@4.6 and a 980, is under minimum reqs, will it potato?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Have an i5 and 980ti, and it's running fine on ultra settings with 4K resolution

Well, still doing the first chapter, so maybe it will be completely potato later in the game
    Last edited by helgur; October 28 2017 at 09:00:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Have an i5 and 980ti, and it's running fine on ultra settings with 4K resolution

Well, still doing the first chapter, so maybe it will be completely potato later in the game
    Titan X and a 7850K (potato) stays at 60 FPS (vsync to my non-gaming monitor) at 1600p and fully maximized settings (it goes above ultra, because :shrug throughout the entire game. Your hardware isn't that much weaker so you should be fine I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    It's on my list.
    Which is ironic.

Confirmed coming to the switch.. This is going to be amazing playing in the train to work
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Pc metacritic use reviews are gold on this.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

oh man you made me look.

these people are actually serious.

This boring derivative shooter is using a venerable franchise to make a quick buck by injecting the game play with a story riddled with anti-white propaganda and social engineering.

The 'punch a Nazi' refrain goes well beyond the traditional villains of the series and expands the virtue signaling to anyone who is white. We discover our hero was abused as a child by his white father who, surprise surprise was a terrible racist and anti-semite. We discover that the great hope for the world is the multi-ethnic group of resistance fighters which are a carbon copy of other SJW productions like Star Wars The Force Awakens.

The developers here have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to push a particular narrative here and it is visible in the opening minutes of the game and continues throughout. Its poison, and it should be rightly rejected and called out for the damage it is doing not only to gamers, but to what is left of Western Civilization.

Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    oh man you made me look.

these people are actually serious.

This boring derivative shooter is using a venerable franchise to make a quick buck by injecting the game play with a story riddled with anti-white propaganda and social engineering.

The 'punch a Nazi' refrain goes well beyond the traditional villains of the series and expands the virtue signaling to anyone who is white. We discover our hero was abused as a child by his white father who, surprise surprise was a terrible racist and anti-semite. We discover that the great hope for the world is the multi-ethnic group of resistance fighters which are a carbon copy of other SJW productions like Star Wars The Force Awakens.

The developers here have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to push a particular narrative here and it is visible in the opening minutes of the game and continues throughout. Its poison, and it should be rightly rejected and called out for the damage it is doing not only to gamers, but to what is left of Western Civilization.
    *clicks buy*
    meh

I read that it runs like shit and is crashy. discuss? should i wait a while and get when on sale/patched and more stable or buy now?

Runs great for me. 4k at highest settings around 60 fps - just had to downscale the resolution to 90%. No crashes so far but I'm running an nVidia card so YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I read that it runs like shit and is crashy. discuss? should i wait a while and get when on sale/patched and more stable or buy now?
    I heard the windows update seems to have fixed it? Dunno.