hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: Wolfenstein II: Does this end kill Nazis?

  1. #1
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,056

    Wolfenstein II: Does this end kill Nazis?

    Dropped today.

    It's gud.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,829
    Confirm, bethesda has learned you dont need a tacked on MP if you just build a really good SP fps.

  3. #3
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,472
    Will probably pick this up. If you don't have the money for this game or for any other reason can't get it, but still want to farm some quality entertainment from it, visit the steam store page and click on "discussions" to read the avalanche of alt-right tears of how terribu the notion of killing nazi's is, and how jewish conspired SJW propaganda are making its way into "vidja games"

    Or maybe don't. It's starting to get repetitive. Unlike killing nazi's. That never gets repetetive.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,829
    You are falling for it Helgur, they were all trolling don't you see.

  5. #5
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,647
    Might have to get it then, picked up cheap The New Order on GMG.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,864
    It's on my list.
    Which is ironic.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  7. #7
    Game is utterly bonkers.

    And very short.

  8. #8
    Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8, 2011
    Posts
    439
    Have i7-2700k@4.6 and a 980, is under minimum reqs, will it potato?

  9. #9
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Have i7-2700k@4.6 and a 980, is under minimum reqs, will it potato?
    Have an i5 and 980ti, and it's running fine on ultra settings with 4K resolution

    Well, still doing the first chapter, so maybe it will be completely potato later in the game
    Last edited by helgur; October 28 2017 at 09:00:42 PM.

  10. #10
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,056
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    Have i7-2700k@4.6 and a 980, is under minimum reqs, will it potato?
    Have an i5 and 980ti, and it's running fine on ultra settings with 4K resolution

    Well, still doing the first chapter, so maybe it will be completely potato later in the game
    Titan X and a 7850K (potato) stays at 60 FPS (vsync to my non-gaming monitor) at 1600p and fully maximized settings (it goes above ultra, because :shrug throughout the entire game. Your hardware isn't that much weaker so you should be fine I'd think.

  11. #11
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    It's on my list.
    Which is ironic.


  12. #12
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,993
    Confirmed coming to the switch.. This is going to be amazing playing in the train to work
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,185
    Pc metacritic use reviews are gold on this.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  14. #14

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,841
    oh man you made me look.

    these people are actually serious.

    This boring derivative shooter is using a venerable franchise to make a quick buck by injecting the game play with a story riddled with anti-white propaganda and social engineering.

    The 'punch a Nazi' refrain goes well beyond the traditional villains of the series and expands the virtue signaling to anyone who is white. We discover our hero was abused as a child by his white father who, surprise surprise was a terrible racist and anti-semite. We discover that the great hope for the world is the multi-ethnic group of resistance fighters which are a carbon copy of other SJW productions like Star Wars The Force Awakens.

    The developers here have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to push a particular narrative here and it is visible in the opening minutes of the game and continues throughout. Its poison, and it should be rightly rejected and called out for the damage it is doing not only to gamers, but to what is left of Western Civilization.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,864
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Disgusting.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    oh man you made me look.

    these people are actually serious.

    This boring derivative shooter is using a venerable franchise to make a quick buck by injecting the game play with a story riddled with anti-white propaganda and social engineering.

    The 'punch a Nazi' refrain goes well beyond the traditional villains of the series and expands the virtue signaling to anyone who is white. We discover our hero was abused as a child by his white father who, surprise surprise was a terrible racist and anti-semite. We discover that the great hope for the world is the multi-ethnic group of resistance fighters which are a carbon copy of other SJW productions like Star Wars The Force Awakens.

    The developers here have gone OUT OF THEIR WAY to push a particular narrative here and it is visible in the opening minutes of the game and continues throughout. Its poison, and it should be rightly rejected and called out for the damage it is doing not only to gamers, but to what is left of Western Civilization.
    *clicks buy*
    meh

  18. #18
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    890
    I read that it runs like shit and is crashy. discuss? should i wait a while and get when on sale/patched and more stable or buy now?

  19. #19
    Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,030
    Runs great for me. 4k at highest settings around 60 fps - just had to downscale the resolution to 90%. No crashes so far but I'm running an nVidia card so YMMV.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I read that it runs like shit and is crashy. discuss? should i wait a while and get when on sale/patched and more stable or buy now?
    I heard the windows update seems to have fixed it? Dunno.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •