hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Destiny 2

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Intro is awful and boring, shooting and visuals are good. Apparently expansion is great but i'm not inclined to give them money.
    I gave them money for the game, and it as bearable to work through the storyline, though 10 minutes into 'endgame' i lost interest and uninstalled it.
    I am sure as fuck not giving them money to make it good, while other games exist. *cough*warframe*cough*
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    For a couple of evenings shooting things it is OK, plot and cutscenes are terrible I mean teenage levels of thought and skill (not aimed at teenage but written by a 12yo as their first english essay bad) graphics also feel like something a decade old. But gunplay is not too bad and it is slower than warframe so I can actually keep up and work out what buttons I am mashing.

Dont forget Warframes open world expansion with hoverboards is around the corner so if you have to ration your internet.....
    This sounds spot on.
    I was led astray by so-called friends on initial release, so bought it - and it was mildly entertaining for an initial bash. It doesn't look great (not bad, just not great), the campaign is shit and rushed and the end game practically non-existent though so interest rapidly evaporated. I did complete the first (only at the time) raid, much the same tale there - mild entertainment for the few hours it took us to bimble through the first time but no replay value or sustainable interest.

While it's free it's worth checking out if you need a change of scenery but it wasn't worth buying for me and there are better games out there for less.

You guys can always come and play Warframe with us. We got a clan and everything.

I'm one of the fools that pre-ordered Destiny 2 because I fell for the hype. The amount of playtime it offered me was so not worth the asking price that I tried to get a refund for the game. Heard the game got a lot better but they're not getting another dime from me. Moved on to Warframe and am so much happier even though I spent much more on it now than I ever did for D2 and plan to spend even more.

yall just love latex butts

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    yall just love latex butts
    Well, duh!

Is Razor using y'all cultural appropriation?

A few others and I from the corp got this and are playing it together. So far good times, tho we all agree we wont pay them anything =)

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Forsaken is p.cool but not if you are adamant not to enjoy it. It added the much missed variety that made endgame boring. The majority of rage about being bored with the game are those that have put in 300 hrs +
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Forsaken is p.cool but not if you are adamant not to enjoy it. It added the much missed variety that made endgame boring. The majority of rage about being bored with the game are those that have put in 300 hrs +
    So... The expansion is what the base game should have been and it's only boring if you play it.

Razor, i know youre being smart and edgy, but stfu.

Played a bit more, game is alright, story still tedious. It's really sustained by the really enjoyable gunplay so if they managed to diversify it more good on them.

Did they ever balance this shit? All I can remember from my stint was people cheesing up forge matches with that retarded super laser faggotry that you could only get with the first expansion iirc

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Did they ever balance this shit? All I can remember from my stint was people cheesing up forge matches with that retarded super laser faggotry that you could only get with the first expansion iirc

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
    No they don't bother with pvp it doesnt even have dedicated servers. they did reduce the ttk i hear but v0v

Yeah this definitely doesn't seem a thing where one should care about pvp.

To bad some nice gear is locked behind it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    To bad some nice gear is locked behind it :/
    Oof, that sucks. :<