hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Destiny 2

I don't even play Warframe all that much and even I can see how much better it is than Destiny 2. Why doesn't that game get the hype that Destiny gets?

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    I don't even play Warframe all that much and even I can see how much better it is than Destiny 2. Why doesn't that game get the hype that Destiny gets?
    Is warframe FPS now or did i miss something?

Anyways, the sheer backlog of halo fanbois is enough to carry almost anything bungie could possibly shit out.

Bring me Myth days Bungie back.

this game would have been better if it properly embraced being an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    this game would have been better if it properly embraced being an MMO.
    Exactly.

Lawlz

I enjoyed D2 for a couple of weeks. Once I hit the point of waiting for weekly refreshes for awards from playing the same content I lost all interest. I think I've jumped on twice since and not been particularly inspired to stick at it. It isn't a bad game mechanics wise, there just isn't much content. It should have been an expansion to D1. I went back to D1 during one of their maintenance days and had more fun there with the raids than D2 offers.

Worth playing through if you find it cheap but at present it isn't going to entertain you long enough to warrant full price.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    I enjoyed D2 for a couple of weeks. Once I hit the point of waiting for weekly refreshes for awards from playing the same content I lost all interest. I think I've jumped on twice since and not been particularly inspired to stick at it. It isn't a bad game mechanics wise, there just isn't much content. It should have been an expansion to D1. I went back to D1 during one of their maintenance days and had more fun there with the raids than D2 offers.

Worth playing through if you find it cheap but at present it isn't going to entertain you long enough to warrant full price.
    This sums it up well for me too - nothing wrong with the game I'm just bored already.

The fact that they were pushing an expansion pack within a fortnight of the game being released on pc also left a bit of a sour taste for me.

huehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    huehuehue

As much as I agree that destiny needs a couple of updates to come near D1 levels again, this whole thing is overblown, and mainly a straw man because people are so pissed and have developed a new hobby called "find-the-fault-in-destiny"

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post

As much as I agree that destiny needs a couple of updates to come near D1 levels again, this whole thing is overblown, and mainly a straw man because people are so pissed and have developed a new hobby called "find-the-fault-in-destiny"
    Yeah, we had a daily Focus (max level+ XP) hard cap in Warframe since forever, although it was high enough to not matter for casuals and has never bothered me. Coincidentally, that is up to get changed to... a scaling decay after the daily cap.

I want to think thats not pettyness, but who knows.

I think its a mix of latest straw on the overloaded camel and that it was an actual lie. The game said you'd got X xp the proceeded to give you significantly less. If it was a stated cap, or even just advertised as diminishing returns then people may have grumbled but at least they'd know where they stood and I don't think it would have got the same reaction.