hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Steam Key/Humble Trade thread

  1. #21
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.

  2. #22
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.
    Wait, did you not get a second key to give to someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  3. #23
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.
    Wait, did you not get a second key to give to someone?
    I did, and its a generic low level shitty one, not the enhanced you've got.

  4. #24
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.
    Wait, did you not get a second key to give to someone?
    I did, and its a generic low level shitty one, not the enhanced you've got.
    But...

    ...but Squadron Edition is the lowest paid tier? Because it's a F2P game now?

    Are you saying you have a key to a free game?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  5. #25
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,323
    I also have GOG gift codes for:
    Deadlight: Director's Cut
    Jotun: Valhalla Edition
    Saints Row 2
    Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The

    PM me if you want

  6. #26
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.
    Wait, did you not get a second key to give to someone?
    I did, and its a generic low level shitty one, not the enhanced you've got.
    But...

    ...but Squadron Edition is the lowest paid tier? Because it's a F2P game now?

    Are you saying you have a key to a free game?
    I looked. I have a key to a free game. The FUCK.

  7. #27
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I have a key for Eternal Crusade Squadron Edition if anybody wants it.
    How come you get the enhanced edition when I get generic edition but paid them more? Actually mad, even though its a potato game no one wants to play.
    Wait, did you not get a second key to give to someone?
    I did, and its a generic low level shitty one, not the enhanced you've got.
    But...

    ...but Squadron Edition is the lowest paid tier? Because it's a F2P game now?

    Are you saying you have a key to a free game?
    I looked. I have a key to a free game. The FUCK.
    Are you sure? It should look like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  8. #28
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,603
    Says free in both places but I went and followed the store link and it picked out squadron edition, so I dont know.

    Google tells me it'll show up in library as free edition and somehow you can get it into your library twice because of the title shit. Not sure why anyone would bother, even for free.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    May 4, 2011
    Posts
    118
    picked up the latest Humble Jumbo sale: to get a cojuple games of my list, so have a couple of keys to to other games i dont want up for grabs:


    Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
    Epistory - Typing Chronicles

    drop me a PM, if u want a key

    edit - Removing games that keys have been givin out
    Last edited by pitfighter; November 2 2017 at 12:35:42 AM.

  10. #30
    Zacheria Malfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13, 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    92
    Is that copy of Satellite Rain still floating around by chance?

    I'll have to trawl through my Humble page to see what I've got floating around but if it's still available I'd be very interested in it.

  11. #31

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheria Malfor View Post
    Is that copy of Satellite Rain still floating around by chance?

    I'll have to trawl through my Humble page to see what I've got floating around but if it's still available I'd be very interested in it.
    yeah I still got it (I think). I'll send it in 12-15 hours depending when I get home

    edit - sent
    Last edited by Calgus; November 2 2017 at 11:48:36 PM.
    Putin 2012

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •