hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [WEDNESDAY] Mittwoch means middle of the week

[WEDNESDAY] Mittwoch means middle of the week

Yeah, slightly shorter day, but today it's a parent - teacher meeting with the parents of one of our students and youth services etc.

At least today I don't have to teach but only support other teachers in class.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

why is Texas instrument's CAS software so bad ? i don't personally care much, since i started with maple rather than TI's nSpire because A : the university has a site license while we where supposed to get individual Ti licenses and B : it's basically like writing primitive code so the syntax is about as natural as it gets for somebody with my background.

but seriously, i can do stuff trivially in Maple that takes some impressive hoop-hopping to do with nSpire, especially in relation to regressions and more advanced equation solving.

it's not a bad "baby's first step down learning coding" piece of kit either, the limited domain and consistent syntax makes it piss easy to work with without having to deal with some of the more initially mind-boggling aspects of more "serious" coding, the entire thing is constructed around functions. <3
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

chillin out in Calvi, Corsica

need to take a megashit, coffee and cigs aint workin

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    chillin out in Calvi, Corsica

need to take a megashit, coffee and cigs aint workin
    Bung it up for another day with some opiates. Keep that baby brewing, gotta get at least a couple of courics on the scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

vegetarian feminists going off da railz in moskau

banners in order of appearance:

meat is murder!
    animal rights = human rights!
    any meat is a corpse!!1
    EAT ME!
    become vegetarian!
    Last edited by RazoR; October 11 2017 at 04:13:43 PM.

Dealing with 3 different contractors and two companies for one thing. Efficient!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk