hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 73 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2419

Thread: Electricity is scary! [Transportation Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SAI Peregrinus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophicius
    Okay, you know what, I'm going to get this out of my system now. You are a syphilitic, inbred, sub-sentient mistake of genetics whose creators should have thrown your petri dish in the incinerator instead of unleashing your putrescence upon the world. You're the rot eating at the core of society; the pig-headed, idiotic, vacuous, facile, drooling, shit-stained, piss-scented corpsefucker that is the collective expression of everything wrong with the world today. You're a disgrace to humanity. Wait, I take that back, you haven't climbed far enough up the evolutionary ladder to be considered human. You're still a disgrace to this planet, and if we had any sense we'd start a research project to fire you into the sun. Wrapped in barbed wire and stinging nettles. You should stop posting and go make yourself a nice drano and gasoline martini. Hell, make three. Your contribution to this discussion has been less than zero. Your demonstrated lack of reading comprehension would be a black mark against any teachers you ever had, except that I don't believe you had any. You had handlers. I hope they used the shock prod on you frequently and beat you mercilessly. It won't help this situation any, but I might derive some small satisfaction from the idea that at some point, you actually suffered for your stupidity, instead of just inflicting it on those around you like some sort of monstrous plague rat. Your posts make me long for a way to stab people in the face over the internet. Please take a moment to wipe the drool off your chin, then beat yourself unconscious with your keyboard. The forum will thank you.
    See, THAT is a proper rage post.
    Hahah. I remember that one. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

After missing Model 3 deliveries by 87% in Q3, Tesla have now missed their already halved Q4 production by another 47% .

Back in July, Elon Musk said Tesla would be able to produce 20,000 Model 3s per month by December 2017, but it produced just 2,425 during the whole quarter.

http://www.businessinsider.de/tesla-...18-1?r=US&IR=T

#disrupt

So Tesla, so wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    FUD FUD FUD

FUD FUD

FUD FUD FUD
    All I see now when Don posts.

After missing Model 3 deliveries by 87% in Q3, Tesla have now missed their already halved Q4 production by another 47% .

Back in July, Elon Musk said Tesla would be able to produce 20,000 Model 3s per month by December 2017, but it produced just 2,425 during the whole quarter.

#disrupt
    They'll still find investors next time they release equity though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    How about an EV for your plumbing requirements (and other assorted handcraft activities)?

Oslo-Trondheim in subzero temperatures:

Just tell me the specified range.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    "Bis zu 163 km Reichweite nach NEFZ***"
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

lol
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    IT'S A GOOD CAR, BRENT!

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post

#disrupt
    Funny thing is they only took a 1% stock hit for it and the year-on-year stock value is still ++. But please keep doing your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post

#disrupt
    Funny thing is they only took a 1% stock hit for it and the year-on-year stock value is still ++.
    Really makes you think about Tesla investors and "rational markets", isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post

#disrupt
    Funny thing is they only took a 1% stock hit for it and the year-on-year stock value is still ++.
    Really makes you think about Tesla investors and "rational markets", isn't it?
    No. It makes look up the sales numbers for the other Tesla models and makes you find out that Tesla is still on top in US electric vehicle sales.

[Added]
    What I dislike the most about your obvious Tesla allergy, Don, is the fact that you make me sound like a Tesla fanboi ... which I'm not. I own no vehicle, haven't owned one for the last ~15 25 years (because 2017 - 1993 ~ 25, not 15 ^^] and don't plan to buy one in the forseeable future. I just can't stand this kind of silliness displayed in public.
    Last edited by Hel OWeen; January 5 2018 at 04:28:36 PM.

Fortune magazine declares Tesla a "perfect winter car"...

http://fortune.com/2018/01/04/the-te...ct-winter-car/

...with one minor caveat:

“What’s keeping the Model X from being the perfect winter car is unfortunately the physical limitations of battery technology. The P100D has an advertised battery range, in ideal conditions, of 289 miles. I picked up the car with about 90% juice and it was estimating I had 240 or so miles left on the charge. Just over a hundred miles later I was scrambling to find the nearest Supercharger as I’d drained down to 7% battery.”

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    ah cmon...

Honda enters the EV scene:

* will enter in 2019

* supposedly

But I love it. Would buy.

I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    * will enter in 2019

* supposedly

But I love it. Would buy.

Except for the stupid text displays on the front and back.