hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 367683848586
Results 1,701 to 1,715 of 1715

Thread: Electricity is scary! [Transportation Thread]

  1. #1701
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,793
    A doctor defending a major cause of air pollution despite WHO citing air pollution as a major global public health problem.

    Words fail me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #1702

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Words fail me.
    You should be used to failure.

  3. #1703
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,646
    i've genuinely never been interested in porsches and think they're kinda ugly ama
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  4. #1704
    Donor Devec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Dutchlands
    Posts
    3,625
    I don't care about cars AMA
    [~A place to talk about autism~]



    "You can't alt tab from god"

  5. #1705
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    A doctor defending a major cause of air pollution despite WHO citing air pollution as a major global public health problem.

    Words fail me.
    If you were able to pull your brain to your cranium level from the caecum where it now resides, you will understand I'm doing nothing of the sorts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

  6. #1706
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,608
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA

  7. #1707
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,286
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA
    sandpaper it off m8

  8. #1708

    Join Date
    November 30, 2014
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA
    Cheesegrater it off m8
    Fixed

  9. #1709

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA
    Cheesegrater it off m8
    Fixed
    Well, the invention of a cheese slicer is Norway's greatest contribution to human civilization.

  10. #1710
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA
    Cheesegrater it off m8
    Fixed
    Well, the invention of a cheese slicer is Norway's greatest contribution to human civilization.
    in fairness that's a pretty great invention. cheese is awesome

  11. #1711
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Wait, whos a doctor? Cosmin?

    Can I ask you about this rash I got? It's been really itchy

    AMA
    Cheesegrater it off m8
    Fixed
    Well, the invention of a cheese slicer is Norway's greatest contribution to human civilization.
    in fairness that's a pretty great invention. cheese is awesome
    would you rather have cheese that smelt like bum or bum that smelt like cheese

  12. #1712

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,216
    Meanwhile, at Tesla:


  13. #1713

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,697
    When you're in a silicon valley tech firm "senior director" and "senior manager" are not, as the name would imply, actually senior positions.

    edit: Anyone looking for a laugh should follow the link within the Tweet in Don's post. He makes don look sane.
    Last edited by elmicker; January 18 2018 at 01:42:53 AM.

  14. #1714
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,351
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    When you're in a silicon valley tech firm "senior director" and "senior manager" are not, as the name would imply, actually senior positions.

    edit: Anyone looking for a laugh should follow the link within the Tweet in Don's post. He makes don look sane.
    idk, part of me likes the imagery of Don actually being a gentle soul from Portland, looking our for the auto industries blind spots since 2008 and advising Porsche away from new fangled technology.
    meh

  15. #1715
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    When you're in a silicon valley tech firm "senior director" and "senior manager" are not, as the name would imply, actually senior positions.

    edit: Anyone looking for a laugh should follow the link within the Tweet in Don's post. He makes don look sane.
    idk, part of me likes the imagery of Don actually being a gentle soul from Portland, looking our for the auto industries blind spots since 2008 and advising Porsche away from new fangled technology.
    Don is actually Elon's biggest fanboy that I know of. I mean, he posts Tesla- and Elon-related news almost daily in this thread, he must be following every Twitter account he can think of that relates to him.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •