hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad posters are the cancer that is rotting this forum from the inside out

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    2 threads - one daythread and this one. Literally every thread guys.
    Also you're so fucking triggered m8.
    I'm triggered? I'm fucking loving this m8, feel free to substitute your own narrative about it though if it softens the blow - i'm off to take a satisfying dump.

Enjoy your weed and tears 'stofflkins', you sad little caricature of yourself.
    oh wow

im so glad we get rid of the troublemakers and keep only distinguished and classy posters here on fhc
    ikr - should probably report his post for abusive language and get banned again
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Djan m8, go have a nap or something

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    My favourite part of this page is him being to autistic to realize I was complimenting him for a sick burn on page 12.
    Well I actually have autism so there you go.
    Which is funny because you once negrepped me with the message "Sniff sniff, smells like autism in here". Guess people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones huh?
    That must have been an awfully long time ago, do you remember when you rep cartelled me?
    You know what? I think that might have been the same incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    What was the specific thing that Rak did?
    Posted anime.
    Wait actually?
    He used the n-word in actually a pretty bad way (I think? or is this a different ban? Oh who can follow this shit). I'm no language police but it was tasteless.
    No, trolling the vegas massacre and something about jews and gas chambers did him in.

who the fuck cares, FHC is a better place now

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    How would you know, you have 20+ people on ignore already

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Love cats.

"Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

It could be improved further if we actually held the Xeno ban (what is it, #4 at current?). I get some Mods find him cute so keep letting him off, but he's as vile as Rak, he just cloaks his vile in a SJW overcoat.

Either stop perma-banning him and give him back his original account, or ffs give him the Rak treatement. It's long overdue.

"...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    he's as vile as Rak
    no he's not

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    he's as vile as Rak
    no he's not
    agreed, however that does not mean letting him slip the banhammer repeatedly is not fucking weaksauce.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

It could be improved further if we actually held the Xeno ban (what is it, #4 at current?). I get some Mods find him cute so keep letting him off, but he's as vile as Rak, he just cloaks his vile in a SJW overcoat.

Either stop perma-banning him and give him back his original account, or ffs give him the Rak treatement. It's long overdue.
    How am I vile?

I really don't understand your hateboner for me, all I do is call our your more obvious "just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, dirty poors" idiocy

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I never see any actual forum drama until wham, out of the blue there's one of these massive dramallama threads and I'm reminded that FHC is just like any other forum on the internet, where people care about shit like rep way too much (yeah ok this is about an accidental release of information, lets just not use that information and pretend it didn't happen mkay?).

Also Lal defending doxxing and then saying he never is ok with doxxing, and then backpedalling on it because of 'context' nbs.

Do people really forget how bad SHC was? Shit people said to... oh who was it... some Band of Brothers chick I think? Shit went way over the line regularly and nobody seemed to care. People here are actually cool for the most part. Retarded, but that can't be helped.
    I never defended doxxing dummy.

I said the /pol/ lot who were pissed at CNN's shitty blackmail attempt were mainly scared of doxxing because they would never say the heinous shit they say online in real life.

Which is unquestionably true.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

How am I vile?

I really don't understand your hateboner for me, all I do is call our your more obvious "just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, dirty poors" idiocy
    Listen mate, you've been "perma" banned, rightfully so, four times or more. None of them had to do with me.

The fact you're still here is part of the problem at FHC frankly. Just be glad a few mods really like you.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

How am I vile?

Listen mate, you've been "perma" banned, rightfully so, four times or more. None of them had to do with me.

The fact you're still here is part of the problem at FHC frankly. Just be glad a few mods really like you.
    Cool, that's your opinion, still unsure why I'm "vile" if it never had anything to do with you

(also, the rules are applied to me the same as everyone else mate, it's not a case of mods liking me: if it was Spasm would have nuked me years ago)

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    To be fair, there is a clear rule against ban evasion

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    To be fair, there is a clear rule against ban evasion
    But my accounts are still banned, they're not evading anything

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    What was the specific thing that Rak did?
    Posted anime.
    Wait actually?
    He used the n-word in actually a pretty bad way (I think? or is this a different ban? Oh who can follow this shit). I'm no language police but it was tasteless.
    No, trolling the vegas massacre and something about jews and gas chambers did him in.
    But this was the post he has infracted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    "cries wolf"?

AWOOOO~~~
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...d-%99/page2026
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

kinda upset that Rak has ruined cute awoo girl

awooposting is an artform
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; October 4 2017 at 04:42:24 PM.