hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Thursday] Sumo

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

one day I will be involved in a brawl this epic

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    just have to run for the ukrainian parliament m8

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    just have to run for the ukrainian parliament m8
    The video was directed by Sam Pilling and produced by Pulse Films, stars Igor Tsyshkevych and Ian Bailey, and was shot in NYC, London and Ukraine.
    hmm

Browsing /r/warthunder and /r/eve while I drink my coffee and realising reading nerd posts make me angry for some reason... "Don't care shut up you're fucking boring" am I turning into a grumpy old man?

my teacher is explaining the allegory of the cave by drawing on the blackboard, 3rd grade style.

i am not amused, really not amused, she's butchering the argument as well. a impressive feat.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

and another essay, "Privacy right or commodity?"

fucking really?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Browsing /r/warthunder and /r/eve while I drink my coffee and realising reading nerd posts make me angry for some reason... "Don't care shut up you're fucking boring" am I turning into a grumpy old man?
    Stop getting so mad on the internet mate

This joke about the Fibonacci Sequence is as bad as the last two combined.

Today is aweful.

Ended leaving my phone on charge in the living room instead on the bed side table. 90mins late for work. No big deal, boss is not in office. Well turns out he is back! Great.

Then I end up fucking feinting, likely from low blood sugar. Get checked by the first aider but it looks like I'm going to need to go the GP and get some blood tests. Something similar happend about 12 years ago and it was low blood sugar. Won't be happy if I end up needing to get public transport home because that will take an age.

Now my work laptop looks to have died. Hard drive looks fucked. Thankfully I work directly off the servers so most of my work is saved but I will probably loose a bunch of downloads and junk. Can't do any work until IT has given their verdict.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

WoT EU: Mortalitis

I get triggered when reading those aswell. Especially on eve subreddit where everybody is pretending they're memeing but in reality they're just idiots with bad jokes (almost as bad as me)

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Presumably this is automated not manual control? Looks amazing. And terrifying

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Presumably this is automated not manual control? Looks amazing. And terrifying
    Looks like an ideal torture device for bronys

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

fucking really?
    Oh man. What the fuck is wrong with them? If I had to deal with such topics I probably would have gone full troll contrarian just for the kicks.
    Your thesis should revolve around "make privacy a fully freely tradable commodity."

School was OK, first two periods of English went OK, only had to write up six kids for discipline (out of... 18?). For inane shit as well, but it's the beginning of the semester and starting soft means losing control for the rest of the year. Next class didn't happen because the students were on a field trip, so I had time to do some stuff (political correctness thread gets a post about that later). Next class was a bit troublesome, students from two classes thrown together, two girls had bullied one of the others two years ago at their old school.

The day ended with an assembly of all seventh graders where they were placed in their electives. 150 twelve year olds, six teachers and one principal. It was difficult to keep it quiet enough but a stern talking to and having some kids change seats did the trick.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

fucking really?
    Oh man. What the fuck is wrong with them? If I had to deal with such topics I probably would have gone full troll contrarian just for the kicks.
    Your thesis should revolve around "make privacy a fully freely tradable commodity."

School was OK, first two periods of English went OK, only had to write up six kids for discipline (out of... 18?). For inane shit as well, but it's the beginning of the semester and starting soft means losing control for the rest of the year. Next class didn't happen because the students were on a field trip, so I had time to do some stuff (political correctness thread gets a post about that later). Next class was a bit troublesome, students from two classes thrown together, two girls had bullied one of the others two years ago at their old school.

The day ended with an assembly of all seventh graders where they were placed in their electives. 150 twelve year olds, six teachers and one principal. It was difficult to keep it quiet enough but a stern talking to and having some kids change seats did the trick.

Tapapapatalk
    i know what teacher is getting turd-level ratings on the anonymous evaluation we're supposed to do next week.

and well deserved too
    Viking, n.:

I mean that's an English class, right?
    I mean I can understand not doing literature all the time, God forbid doing poems. I hated interpreting poems in school and got mostly around it at uni level as well. (Made the few times I did that much better tbh.)

But for the love of God, pick better topics. Something that evokes a discussion. Not something most students can agree upon.
    Makes grading them more fun as well.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I mean that's an English class, right?
    I mean I can understand not doing literature all the time, God forbid doing poems. I hated interpreting poems in school and got mostly around it at uni level as well. (Made the few times I did that much better tbh.)

But for the love of God, pick better topics. Something that evokes a discussion. Not something most students can agree upon.
    Makes grading them more fun as well.

Tapapapatalk
    nop, native language class m8.

doing that concurrent with maths, english and physics atm, last semester was the same with physics swapped for chemistry.

everything is in 4 hour blocs, with switch-over at lunch, so awful classes end up being something of an endurance race, and it's showing on class attendance, literately half the class went missing today for the danish classes, it would be funny if it was not so sad.
    Viking, n.:

Then fuck with the topic. Have some fun with it.
    nevar forget

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Looks like an ideal torture device for bronys
    You can do better than that.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...