U
    D
    E

W
    E
    E
    D
    !

Hot damn, they even did an episode about morality including a space courtroom. I really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raine Woot View Post
    Hot damn, they even did an episode about morality including a space courtroom. I really liked it.
    It was heavy-handed at times, so it'll probably end up being a divisive episode. But I enjoyed it as well.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

I didnt expect that ending on last episode, Topa!

Fuck, what a transition..

I did not expect an episode like that on a show like this.

No spoilers, but think Worf identify crisis x 3
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Levark View Post
    I didnt expect that ending on last episode, Topa!
    I did because I made the mistake of reading this thread before watching the episode. Thanks.

How are you all seeing Ep. #3 early?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    It was aired on the 21:st m8.

Spoiler:
    The Dance Off had me in stitches. It's a bit cheap but they built it up really well so it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Aye. Thursday at 9pm is its official time slot. The first two episodes aired after football as a one-off (well, two-off) to promote the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Aye. Thursday at 9pm is its official time slot. The first two episodes aired after football as a one-off (well, two-off) to promote the show.
    Ah, shit, you're quite right. Forgot about that, was sitting here going "fuck, it's not on till Sunday night, right?". Lol.

I watched the first 3 episodes now, and i like it.
    No idea why nome people say the second was weak, the first 5 minutes were glorious already.

New Star Trek drops tonight if I recall, onlyone ep. broadcast over normal cable/tv. The rest will require streaming bullshit.

BBC America is running 3-day ST:TOS and ST:TNG marathon.

NuTrek can suck a bag of Klingon dicks.

Smuggo
    New Star Trek drops tonight if I recall, onlyone ep. broadcast over normal cable/tv. The rest will require streaming bullshit.
    There was an ad on Netflix menu last night saying it's out today so I assume it will be available to watch when I get home. Dunno if this is UK only but would guess Netflix US won't have it since it's on CBS there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    There was an ad on Netflix menu last night saying it's out today so I assume it will be available to watch when I get home. Dunno if this is UK only but would guess Netflix US won't have it since it's on CBS there.
    Correct. CBS in the US, Netflix everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    No idea why nome people say the second was weak, the first 5 minutes were glorious already.
    Agreed. 3rd one was weakest so far though. Probably because its really a straight up TNG episode in every possible way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Agreed. 3rd one was weakest so far though. Probably because its really a straight up TNG episode in every possible way.
    I thought the 3rd was the best because of the same reasons. Also I liked that didn't manage to change the all-dude civilization's mind overnight, a bit more realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    I thought the 3rd was the best because of the same reasons. Also I liked that didn't manage to change the all-dude civilization's mind overnight, a bit more realistic.
    Bortus is one of the few characters that consistently makes me laugh. He makes a good straight man.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Bortus is one of the few characters that consistently makes me laugh. He makes a good straight man.
    I wonder if it was intentional that they created a comedic straight man that fucks other dudes.

That's normally a level too deep for American comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    I didnt write that as well as I should have, the episode itself wasnt bad for the exact reason you point out.
    I felt it was just "out of character", they need to make up their mind; is it a TNG comedy homage or is it in fact serious and more to the drama side?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.