hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: [Meetup] The Fascism meet

  1. #21
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,881


    They did have the coolest uniforms


  2. #22
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,498
    More camp than Rob Halford


  3. #23
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,268
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  4. #24
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.

  5. #25
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  6. #26
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.


  7. #27
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,245
    All that being said... does this remind you of anything?

    Last edited by Lachesis VII; September 8 2017 at 10:19:20 PM.

  8. #28
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.

    Ram it down, Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight and You've got another thing Coming aren't exactly subtle either.
    meh

  9. #29
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.

    Ram it down, Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight and You've got another thing Coming aren't exactly subtle either.
    It's *all* about Turbo Lover.

    I still like to think Hell Bent For Leather is actually about racing motorcycles, though.

  10. #30
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.

    Ram it down, Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight and You've got another thing Coming aren't exactly subtle either.
    It's *all* about Turbo Lover.

    I still like to think Hell Bent For Leather is actually about racing motorcycles, though.
    Traditionally, they do it after the bit where he rides the bike on stage, so you may be tempted to think so...
    meh

  11. #31
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.

    Ram it down, Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight and You've got another thing Coming aren't exactly subtle either.
    It's *all* about Turbo Lover.

    I still like to think Hell Bent For Leather is actually about racing motorcycles, though.
    Traditionally, they do it after the bit where he rides the bike on stage, so you may be tempted to think so...
    Oh, it's cool, I've got absolutely no problem with rocking out to songs about filthy hot gay sex.

  12. #32
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Boy "Hell Bent for Leather" took on a new meaning when I found out he was gay.


    What I don't understand is how it wasn't blatantly obvious that he was.
    Typical prejudiced stereotyping on your part there
    Tell me more, Daddy.

    Ram it down, Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight and You've got another thing Coming aren't exactly subtle either.
    It's *all* about Turbo Lover.

    I still like to think Hell Bent For Leather is actually about racing motorcycles, though.
    Traditionally, they do it after the bit where he rides the bike on stage, so you may be tempted to think so...
    Oh, it's cool, I've got absolutely no problem with rocking out to songs about filthy hot gay sex.
    \m/
    meh

  13. #33
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    im in
    Ustaše is go
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elriche Oshego again.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  14. #34
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,268
    Back when I was listening to hair bands at the age of 13, I thought these guys looked pretty straight as well:

    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  15. #35
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    im in
    Ustaše is go
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elriche Oshego again.
    waycist

    All I know is that even the hardcore SS mates were astonished by the brutality of Ustaše


  16. #36
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,514
    well they were the worst of the worst croatia ever had to offer

  17. #37
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    hugo boss for everyone!
    Heheh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •