hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [MEETUP] Discord without moderation

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    "the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket"

alright m80

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.

Good for you for standing up for your principles Duck.
    Can you quote where i said that?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Is "dont tell other people to kill themselves" really that fucking hard?
    In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.
    By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.
    It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    The community didnt agree on any of the rules Hels enforced on his Discord server.
    Then if you don't like it, kindly fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    "the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket"

alright m80
    i didnt say that you just made that up

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.

Sure mate:

A community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community I want no part of. By the way the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket

No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Is "dont tell other people to kill themselves" really that fucking hard?
    In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.
    By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.
    It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    The community didnt agree on any of the rules Hels enforced on his Discord server.
    Then if you don't like it, kindly fuck off.
    I like it apart from hels moderation and helgurs moderation. So the community part is great. I clearly have dfucked off and joined an alternative chat where there is no moderation. Catch up

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.
    Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.

You

All

Need

To

Give

Less

Of

A

Shit
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.
    baiting people in emotional stress, while aslo being a high and mighty "im always right" faggot is not bvery becoming. Im gonna smash your massive head in at the meet. That is a promise

Duck is rarely butthurt about anything except being shit at games. Like me though he does like to cause posting chaos.

We basically created a corp specifically to troll the whole of GalMil for a year.

im not trolling. Im being trolled. Its all fine when you can troll me into a rage, LOL lets laugh at duck ,but then the fucking worm turns when you get a bit back. Utter cunts. Cant wait for novemnber

The fuck m8?

im not trolling. Im being trolled. Its all fine when you can troll me into a rage, LOL lets laugh at duck ,but then the fucking worm turns when you get a bit back. Utter cunts. Cant wait for novemnber
    Are you okay?

baiting people in emotional stress, while aslo being a high and mighty "im always right" faggot is not bvery becoming. Im gonna smash your massive head in at the meet. That is a promise
    No Queensbury rules, manchester rules.

Djan protocol is in full effect

Are you okay?
    would make my day if you turned up you snide little weasil.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I never whine.
    u wot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    The fuck m8?
    im going to bash his head in, possibly using a pint glass to cause maximum damage.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    The fuck m8?
    im going to bash his head in, possibly using a pint glass to cause maximum damage.
    no you wont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.