hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114

Thread: [MEETUP] Discord without moderation

  1. #61
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    "the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket"

    alright m80

  2. #62
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.


    Good for you for standing up for your principles Duck.
    Can you quote where i said that?

  3. #63
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Is "dont tell other people to kill themselves" really that fucking hard?
    In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

    Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.
    By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

    But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.
    It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    The community didnt agree on any of the rules Hels enforced on his Discord server.
    Then if you don't like it, kindly fuck off.

  4. #64
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    "the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket"

    alright m80
    i didnt say that you just made that up

  5. #65
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.


    Good for you for standing up for your principles Duck.
    Can you quote where i said that?
    Sure mate:

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    A community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community I want no part of. By the way the rules being applied to me must mean that the mods are in Xenosis's pocket

  6. #66
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.



  7. #67
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Is "dont tell other people to kill themselves" really that fucking hard?
    In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

    Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.
    By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

    But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.
    It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    The community didnt agree on any of the rules Hels enforced on his Discord server.
    Then if you don't like it, kindly fuck off.
    I like it apart from hels moderation and helgurs moderation. So the community part is great. I clearly have dfucked off and joined an alternative chat where there is no moderation. Catch up

  8. #68
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.


    Good for you for standing up for your principles Duck.
    Can you quote where i said that?
    In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

    Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.

  9. #69
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.
    Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.

  10. #70
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,730
    You

    All

    Need

    To

    Give

    Less

    Of

    A

    Shit
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  11. #71
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.
    Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.
    baiting people in emotional stress, while aslo being a high and mighty "im always right" faggot is not bvery becoming. Im gonna smash your massive head in at the meet. That is a promise

  12. #72
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.
    Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.
    Duck is rarely butthurt about anything except being shit at games. Like me though he does like to cause posting chaos.

    We basically created a corp specifically to troll the whole of GalMil for a year.



  13. #73
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    im not trolling. Im being trolled. Its all fine when you can troll me into a rage, LOL lets laugh at duck ,but then the fucking worm turns when you get a bit back. Utter cunts. Cant wait for novemnber

  14. #74

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,672
    The fuck m8?

  15. #75
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    im not trolling. Im being trolled. Its all fine when you can troll me into a rage, LOL lets laugh at duck ,but then the fucking worm turns when you get a bit back. Utter cunts. Cant wait for novemnber
    Are you okay?

  16. #76
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    No told anyone to kill themselves except me and I did it to get a ban so I could kick up a fuss about it.
    Yeah we know but Duck is way, way more butt hurt about it than you are so its no fun baiting you.
    baiting people in emotional stress, while aslo being a high and mighty "im always right" faggot is not bvery becoming. Im gonna smash your massive head in at the meet. That is a promise
    No Queensbury rules, manchester rules.

    Djan protocol is in full effect

  17. #77
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    im not trolling. Im being trolled. Its all fine when you can troll me into a rage, LOL lets laugh at duck ,but then the fucking worm turns when you get a bit back. Utter cunts. Cant wait for novemnber
    Are you okay?
    would make my day if you turned up you snide little weasil.

  18. #78
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I never whine.
    u wot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #79
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    The fuck m8?
    im going to bash his head in, possibly using a pint glass to cause maximum damage.

  20. #80
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    The fuck m8?
    im going to bash his head in, possibly using a pint glass to cause maximum damage.
    no you wont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •