hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [MEETUP] Discord without moderation

No this is good, I support making safe spaces for the emotionally vulnerable.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Maybe stop being the turbocunts that you are? Fucking hell, is it really that hard?
    my dick is hard thinking about how mad you are.
    so mad he is contemplating setting up a special babby discord of his own so he doesnt have to deal with normiess and basic human decency and no-one will hurt his feelings.

Oh no wait that's you.
    nah it was so we could still have voice comms for games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Remember when Lallante was a good poster and troll and not justSjwarrioringing?

I miss those days. Maybe it's brexit and trump. I hope you get better and back to Form! <3

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Remember when Lallante was a good poster and troll and not justSjwarrioringing?

I miss those days. Maybe it's brexit and trump. I hope you get better and back to Form! <3

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    its cos his marriage is failing and hes taking it out on us /djan

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Is "dont tell other people to kill themselves" really that fucking hard?

I hereby sincerely apologise to Duckslayer and Smuggo for implying one or both of them did the actual technical set-up of a new discord, as opposed to merely being the most vocal and tearful part of a group that includes another person that did so on their behalf. I see now that this distinction is critical and ignoring it is a real injustice.
    Last edited by Lallante; September 7 2017 at 04:19:11 PM.

apology accepted

*assume youll edit it in later

In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    apology accepted

*assume youll edit it in later
    Thanks, done.

In this very thread i was told to go drink bleach, in the politics thread i had inoperable brain cancer wished upon me. My ban on discord was for saying i don't think smuggo should have been banned. I got a triple infraction for a single infractable post, against all precedent.

Its rife, and its not really an issue unless me or smuggo do it, apparently. Xeno even said it himself, its just his dick sucking of mods for the last 4 years of penance has come to fruition.
    By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.

By the time I read that he had already received an infraction for it, but yeah not cool. For what its worth he may have meant to just drink enough bleach to permanently destroy your voice-box, rather than enough to actually kill yourself.

But realtalk- it's an issue when anyone does it and its basically the only strictly enforced rule we have. It's fucking easy not to do it, so dont.
    I didnt. Still got a 7 day ban.

That seems harsh. Also the bans should only apply to text and not voice comms imo.

That seems harsh. Also the bans should only apply to text and not voice comms imo.
    Hence making the server. Want to go back and do a proper apology and not a snide one now?

I'll keep saying cos I don't give a fuck yo

Also would like old Lallante back he was much better than newlante.

Hence making the server. Want to go back and do a proper apology and not a snide one now?
    No - your initial post is still just a standard "waaaah waaah babby needs a new pacifier because he wants to tell people to kill themselves but cant" post

It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    meh

No - your initial post is still just a standard "waaaah waaah babby needs a new pacifier because he wants to tell people to kill themselves but cant" post
    No it wasnt

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I'll keep saying cos I don't give a fuck yo

Also would like old Lallante back he was much better than newlante.
    Sure you don't.

That's why you're such a whiny bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

It's more of a performance art piece about the lesson of what the world of non-moderation brings us to, and that when you knowingly contravene the rules the community has agreed upon, you can take your punishment like a big one and not create drama filled threads about it.
    The community didnt agree on any of the rules Hels enforced on his Discord server.

I never whine.

What Duck is saying is that a community in which it is unacceptable to urge someone else to commit suicide is a community he wants no part of.

Good for you for standing up for your principles Duck.