hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [MEETUP] Discord without moderation

It's a little too easy to get banned these days really.

Which is why we're returning to the glorious days of no moderation.

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    i approve of this service because maybe it means Duck and smuggo won't intentionally get banned 3 times a week so they can spend a few hours playing the victim
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Maybe stop being the turbocunts that you are? Fucking hell, is it really that hard?
    6 years of FHC will have taught you the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    i approve of this service because maybe it means Duck and smuggo won't intentionally get banned 3 times a week so they can spend a few hours playing the victim
    @weed

Maybe stop being the turbocunts that you are? Fucking hell, is it really that hard?
    Even Xenosis admitted that we didn't actually tell him to kill himself and that he wasn't offended so nobody cared. Except Helgur.
    Also I only created the server so we could talk to each other since the shitter channel was muted, defeating the entire purpose of the shitter role.
    Hels fixed it after getting a bit mad for being poked.
    vOv

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    6 years of FHC will have taught you the answer
    He is only on his first account though. Only after 3 previous permanent (ha!) bans can one truly understand the nature of this beast. Also as much shit as i post on this forum, ive still yet to go and try to get someone fired from their job. Yeah yeah it was ages ago, but its still the singular biggest cunt move anoyne on FHC or SHC has ever done. you own that. Try not to forget that when you start piping up with your little bitch posts

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Even Xenosis admitted that we didn't actually tell him to kill himself and that he wasn't offended so nobody cared. Except Helgur.
    Also I only created the server so we could talk to each other since the shitter channel was muted, defeating the entire purpose of the shitter role.
    vOv
    I mean, Smuggo did, and I find both of them being banned to be absolutely hilarious because they sperge out like this

vOv
    Dont let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt!

vOv
    do you want a world where rules only apply if the victim says they want them applied

because there are obviously no problems with that and it would lead to both consistency and a lack of bullying
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

vOv
    do you want a world where rules only apply if the victim says they want them applied

because there are obviously no problems with that and it would lead to both consistency and a lack of bullying
    What victim?

TBH the ban was worth it just for this loldrama

get some fucking air jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    vOv

What victim?
    you're a whitey victim i heard

the whole weed thing is just a front for the fact that half a regular cig makes you spew

vOv

What victim?
    You

Realtalk has Smuggo had an IRL downturn or something? You're just fanwanking him for fun but he seems to have actually gone full cunt sperge recently

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    my dick is hard thinking about how mad you are.
    so mad he is contemplating setting up a special babby discord of his own so he doesnt have to deal with normiess and basic human decency and no-one will hurt his feelings.

Oh no wait that's you.

no m8 that was me

i'm asparagus

vOv

What victim?
    you're a whitey victim i heard

the whole weed thing is just a front for the fact that half a regular cig makes you spew
    It would, i dont smoke tobacco without any weed its disgusting.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    no m8 that was me
    Your posting has just been this for the last day or two anyway so same applies:

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo
    Some indefensible wank that anyone not a total dipshit would immediately apologise for and take back
    YEAH AND ME!

You're hurting my feelings lall

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    my dick is hard thinking about how mad you are.
    so mad he is contemplating setting up a special babby discord of his own so he doesnt have to deal with normiess and basic human decency and no-one will hurt his feelings.

Oh no wait that's you.
    I hope you retract this statement when you realise it wasnt smuggo who set it up.
    Whats with the 4chan memes though. Youre better than that usually. Well, not recently but standards ahve been slipping all over the show.

Also in future, just reply in the thread rather than with reps, its a public chat and you getting your snide digs in in private with no chance to address them is a shitcunt move

the server is there so we dont have a week of no multiplayer voice comms. you are welcome to use it if you want to play pubg with any of us.