hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deklein/Branch/Tenal

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

Deklein/Branch/Tenal

Well, we needed the thread anyways.

Any news on PL + RUS reffing east half of Deklein?

The combined forces of NC./Evoke/PL/Raiden/IRC/WN/Ewoks/etc (ie the "we dont like blues but blue to half of Eve 0.0" coalition) are going after CSAAs in DKUK. Jammer is up and without there 100+ supercaps, zealot fleets and hellcate fleets and tengu fleets are failing against the Alpha Maels and substandard goon supercap fleet.

Lotta kills there recently, fun to see the variety

yeah was interesting trying to fight off Hellcats, AHacs and tengu fleet at the same time. only thing that let the NC./PL/DRF down was that their fleets seemed to turn up one at a time. We would deal with one fleet and another would turn up to replace them. I doubt we would have held if they had all shown up at once.

Made a small fortune off dropped faction webs though

More good fights today it seems.

PL/DRF and friends took a station and 2 tech moons. Goons died ,hid in pos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by redchief
    The combined forces of NC./Evoke/PL/Raiden/IRC/WN/Ewoks/etc (ie the "we dont like blues but blue to half of Eve 0.0" coalition) are going after CSAAs in DKUK. Jammer is up and without there 100+ supercaps, zealot fleets and hellcate fleets and tengu fleets are failing against the Alpha Maels and substandard goon supercap fleet.
    Yesterday, the combined forces of Goons/TEST/FA/TNT/Mostly Harmless/Gentlemen's Agreement/Get Off My Lawn/etc (ie the "we made our name by blobbing but hate it when anyone can match our numbers" coalition) tried to form up a fleet to do stuff in VFK. They didn't have their 20 supercaps + a jammer in system, so their Maelstrom / Scorpion fleet got dismantled by a Raiden. AHAC and ev0ke Tengu fleet.

http://EVEolution.de/brdoc/?tiny=10082488

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10082488

Edit (actual content):

Ev0ke were playing with a Goon fleet that was forming in VFK (the Goon staging system). Goons gathered around 250 people to ev0ke's 150. Ev0ke batphoned Raidendot who quickly jumped in to AHACs and formed on a Titan, ready to bridge.

Ev0ke engaged the Goon fleet, taking a few losses whilst Raidendot bridged in to the system next door and jumped through. Both Raiden and ev0ke lost a fair few Hictors / dictors in the initial tackle, but once all the Logistics were on the field + setup their losses slowed right down. From then on Goons steadily lost ships, killing very few in return. When Goons eventually bailed they still had roughly 30-40 ships stuck in bubbles which were quickly dispatched.

The fight was practically lag free (over 500 in local).
    Final killboard numbers show roughly 290 Goons vs 240 Raiden/ev0ke.
    Last edited by Skyly; July 5 2011 at 12:59:01 PM. Reason: Added actual BR

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Yesterday, the combined forces of Goons/TEST/FA/TNT/Mostly Harmless/Gentlemen's Agreement/Get Off My Lawn/etc (ie the "we made our name by blobbing but hate it when anyone can match our numbers" coalition) tried to form up a fleet to do stuff in VFK. They didn't have their 20 supercaps + a jammer in system, so their Maelstrom / Scorpion fleet got dismantled by a Raiden. AHAC and ev0ke Tengu fleet.
    Out of curiosity, where is get off my lawn living now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    Out of curiosity, where is get off my lawn living now?
    They have some stations in Pure Blind

Why no updates? Where should I go for updates on dek?

The Northern thread on Kugus is quite active, but mostly full of badposting/trolling about who's blobbing who and :smug: (i.e. what you'd expect from the average Kugus thread) and a horrible signal/noise ratio.

In the meantime, have the latest SOTG: http://soundcloud.com/miah-1-1/sotg-15-jul-2011

And the kb link of an apparent PL welp in VFK earlier: https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill...&system=VFK-IV
    Word on Kugus is that there's a bunch of PL supercaps thoroughly rapecaged.

Can't recall seeing proper BRs so far.

Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    And the kb link of an apparent PL welp in VFK earlier: https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill...&system=VFK-IV
    Word on Kugus is that there's a bunch of PL supercaps thoroughly rapecaged.
    When you have 300ish Maelstroms, it doesn't matter how many logistics you bring. As to trapped supers, Raiden suicided the remnants of their supcap fleet into the bubbles on their pos so they could get there supers out. I think PL has 6 or 8 supers left trapped.

Aside from the attempt to SBU VFK I don't think a whole lot has happened since MM and RZR left. I wasn't on the SBU op but did go for the rescue op with NCdot but not much to tell really. Was laggy as hell, maelstroms everywhere, we got the bubbles down and got home with minimal casualties for the NCdot/Merciless fleet despite most of the Guardians being unable to cycle reps or even move most of the time.

Reporting on the overall picture is pretty difficult at the moment as each attacking entity is working on Reinforcing stuff seperately (for the most part). They are only really coming together for major ops.

Word is -Mostly Spaceless- have now dropped out of the war entirely (As L2E apparently stole 190b from their wallet) and are moving to Curse.
    Other than that Goons haven't really been fighting over timers that aren't deep USTZ or under cyno jammers with Supercap support.

Only other major event was VFK this weekend. The system, plus a couple of other important ones, got SBUd and reinforced on Friday. All the reinforcement timers landed squarely in USTZ (0100 > 0500) - props to the Goon Infrastructure/POS managers. Most attacking Supers logged off in system in preparation for the weekend.
    Goons got pretty mad and camped the system with 350 - 1000 (depending on timezone) 23.5/7 - they reinforced and rapecaged all POS's (including my Pony themed one ) and saved all their own shit.
    There were a couple of Breakout ops that managed to bust out all supers (except a handful of PL ones, which they probably didn't want anyway) at the cost of maybe 2 to 300 subcaps total plus our staging POS's, which are all dead by now. No supercaps have been lost (so far).
    Last edited by Skyly; July 18 2011 at 12:52:41 PM. Reason: Spelling Derp

as a new rus rus member and a regular derp roamer branch and dek have been fun recently.

the goons who live next door to branch are FSP-banderlogs who are also russian and have been roaming/roamed into. the main event of note was them welping a hel (a dumb as fuck hel) who was attacking anything that came into his system. he seemed to have a boner for killing our derpo fleet (with no fucking dictors) one evening and gleefully chased my cane around for 40 minutes. dictors came in and tackled him, one did a great job and the other just slowboated into the hel and exploded. well done mate.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10136836

luckily however the hel decided that attacking things on gates was still a good idea and got popped the next day

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=10141164

other little spats and fun explosions from people roaming, pretty cool tbh.
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

Awesome Hel

So Pandemic Legion (aka Pathetic Legion according to their KB banner) came to VFK this morning (yes its morning in California still) with a 50ish man hellcat fleet to try break their supers out.

They all died.

https://killboard.goonfleet.com/battles/2064

Goons never said we don't blob. We just ridicule our enemies who do blob while saying they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by redchief View Post
    Goons never said we don't blob. We just ridicule our enemies who do blob while saying they don't.
    Sorry, but this "lololol PLEVOKERAIDENCDOT are hypocrites for blobbing and we're all dieing of irony overload" is really tiresome when the clusterfuck definition of them blobbing is apparently "(barely) matching clusterfuck numbers".

Feel free to ridicule them for being blobbers when/if they call the whole DRF to their help and Goons+Friends are actually getting blobbed, but until then, this kind of flamebait should stay on kugus where they troll the northern thread by ten pages a day about this bullshit.

Sorry, but this "lololol PLEVOKERAIDENCDOT are hypocrites for blobbing and we're all dieing of irony overload" is really tiresome when the clusterfuck definition of them blobbing is apparently "(barely) matching clusterfuck numbers".

Feel free to ridicule them for being blobbers when/if they call the whole DRF to their help and Goons+Friends are actually getting blobbed, but until then, this kind of flamebait should stay on kugus where they troll the northern thread by ten pages a day about this bullshit.
    10 pages a day at 50 posts a page

it's really why i quit going to kugs.. i couldnt keep up anymore

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

I guess the best way out of this is to not talk about numbers at all. Failing that, simply state the number of combatants and try not to editorialize.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwyna
    China rover is landing on the Moon.
    Iirc that one was hit by an ied on landing.

Ye i wanted to avoid that massive thread on kugu,, someone wanna explain breifly whats been going on the past few days,, esp in VFK. I hear some chat about pl supers being rape changed, etc etc