hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2623

Thread: God Hates THE WORLD (Natural Disaster Thread)

  1. #2601
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,385
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  2. #2602
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    15,186
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  3. #2603

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Not only Iceland. Seems like the whole earth is currently rumbly (nice word you came up with, btw):



    Source: https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/ear...arch-2021.html

    Quote Originally Posted by TFA
    World Earthquake Report for Friday, 5 March 2021

    Summary: 1 quake 6.0+, 49 quakes 5.0+, 86 quakes 4.0+, 338 quakes 3.0+, 409 quakes 2.0+ (883 total)

    Global seismic activity level on 5 March 2021: HIGH

  4. #2604
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,049
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends

  5. #2605
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,915
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends
    There were probably earthquakes, but no African country can afford any seismographs...
    meh

  6. #2606
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Where are they hypothesizing this violent unrest will occur?



  7. #2607
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Where are they hypothesizing this violent unrest will occur?

    I assume the doted line is present for a reason?
    And im assuming it wont be riots in the west, India have some kind of farmer unrest that the state tried to claim was instigated by Greta (who twittered about it in support of the farmers).

  8. #2608

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends
    There were probably earthquakes, but no African country can afford any seismographs...
    None of them? Surely there's some research / international organizations that would want to pay to install / maintain some.

    Besides, I thought you could detect earthquakes quite far away thanks to the planet's core being liquid.

  9. #2609
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends
    There were probably earthquakes, but no African country can afford any seismographs...
    Flat earther detected...


  10. #2610
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends
    There were probably earthquakes, but no African country can afford any seismographs...
    None of them? Surely there's some research / international organizations that would want to pay to install / maintain some.

    Besides, I thought you could detect earthquakes quite far away thanks to the planet's core being liquid.
    It's erich, his brain is liquid

  11. #2611
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    8,440
    took me like 10 seconds of googling

    https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitori...al_network=GSN
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  12. #2612

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Yet again africa gets left out, bigotry never ends
    There were probably earthquakes, but no African country can afford any seismographs...
    None of them? Surely there's some research / international organizations that would want to pay to install / maintain some.

    Besides, I thought you could detect earthquakes quite far away thanks to the planet's core being liquid.
    Exactly. I mean, the U.S. detects nuclear explosions through seismic detection for decades ...

  13. #2613

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    14,257
    I figure climate things go into this thread?

    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...to-inactivism/

    Climate Deniers Shift Tactics to ‘Inactivism’
    Fossil fuel interests are trying to blame climate change on individuals while also sowing division, says Michael Mann, one of their prime targets
    This definitely resonates with how little outright denying ive been seeing but instead lots of dismissive doomsaying and how things are impossible, and how we should all blame the individuals for being greedy and not the larger systems at work fucking shit up. And of course because 'human nature' is the issue it's nigh unsolvable, duh.

    Or 'but you participate in society' tier shit like
    Last edited by Isyel; March 10 2021 at 09:15:51 PM.

  14. #2614
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    I figure climate things go into this thread?

    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...to-inactivism/

    Climate Deniers Shift Tactics to ‘Inactivism’
    Fossil fuel interests are trying to blame climate change on individuals while also sowing division, says Michael Mann, one of their prime targets
    This definitely resonates with how little outright denying ive been seeing but instead lots of dismissive doomsaying and how things are impossible, and how we should all blame the individuals for being greedy and not the larger systems at work fucking shit up. And of course because 'human nature' is the issue it's nigh unsolvable, duh.
    Why should we blame one or the other? The system is shit but so are people, we should be striving to rid the world of both. :thumbsup:



  15. #2615

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    14,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Why should we blame one or the other? The system is shit but so are people, we should be striving to rid the world of both. :thumbsup:
    Solutions through ultimate edge.

  16. #2616
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    It has begun!
    Last edited by walrus; March 19 2021 at 10:39:07 PM.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

    Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

  17. #2617
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    8,440
    CCP server hamsters finally overheated.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  18. #2618
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,855
    can't wait for a week of the bbc struggling to pronounce the volcano

  19. #2619
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,880
    Seems to be a very minor eruption, and those who claim to know how these things work in Iceland, are not convinced that it will get any bigger.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

    Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

  20. #2620
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    15,186
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Seems to be a very minor eruption, and those who claim to know how these things work in Iceland, are not convinced that it will get any bigger.
    on the other hand, this is 2021 and it's definitely trying to up its game over 2020.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •