hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: [MEETUP] Transcontinental Sausage Fest Summer 2018: The Great FHC Slavique.

  1. #21
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,480
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Gaaaaaaay
    Are you bringing your MX5?
    Yeah, less chances for Ppl to hitch a ride

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  2. #22
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.
    Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    Pull a sickie
    Uhm no?
    Go on, live a little.



  3. #23
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.
    Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    Pull a sickie
    Uhm no?
    Go on, live a little.
    germans cannot into sickies

  4. #24
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.
    Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    Let's gauge interest and we can figure something out. If it's enough people and people seem super keen, I'm ok with a longer runway and planning for the next year or something, so we can secure it, but it does look like the kind of place that probably gets weddings and stuff so we probably do need some runway. Is you aunt taking reservations for 2019 yet Smarn?
    Ofc

    Lets see how many we get first by I dunno January? Then I can ask how many rooms are avalible. I mean there is another pension right across the road


  5. #25
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,363
    im down with this but dont drive so have no idea how id get there

  6. #26
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,514
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    im down with this but dont drive so have no idea how id get there
    Airplane to Brnik then I'd drive you to destination.


    

  7. #27
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    im down with this but dont drive so have no idea how id get there
    In the more remote regions of Slavenia, longer-distance transport is usually done by hitching a ride on a passing peasants or traders cart. A small token of apprecation, like helping with unloading (if going to the same destination) or an adequate gift help when not from the area. Carts travel these rough, but well-used roads frequently, so it is not difficult to cover longer distances if one is willing to adapt to the slow way of life and waiting in between organising the next opportunity.

    It was not uncommon for us to hitch a ride on a passing cart, and we found the local people - if not very talkative - to be quite willing to take us on once we explained our cause with the aid of our guide and translator. They are a rough, but not totally unkind people; skeptical of outsiders and used to a life of hard work and little excitement

    - Francis Hinterbottom, Esq., Travels through Wild Slavenia and the Mountaineous Regions, London 1872
    Last edited by FatFreddy; August 25 2017 at 08:06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  8. #28
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.
    Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    Let's gauge interest and we can figure something out. If it's enough people and people seem super keen, I'm ok with a longer runway and planning for the next year or something, so we can secure it, but it does look like the kind of place that probably gets weddings and stuff so we probably do need some runway. Is you aunt taking reservations for 2019 yet Smarn?
    Ofc

    Lets see how many we get first by I dunno January? Then I can ask how many rooms are avalible. I mean there is another pension right across the road
    This is a plan. So we'll put the cutoff for signups in January 1st. After that we will see how many we need to sleep and go from there. We'll look to sample wonderful BBQ for like Saturday and Sunday night. I'm sure there will be people taking advantage of the restaurant as well for other meals, but we would work a package around BBQ and rooms.
    meh

  9. #29
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    im down with this but dont drive so have no idea how id get there
    Airplane to Brnik then I'd drive you to destination.
    Also if I can come I could drive down from Berlin.
    nevar forget

  10. #30
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,399
    Cumming???

  11. #31
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,063
    If mini Lark was a bit bigger then it would be a perfect boy's own adventure for him. As he will still be shitting his pants he'll be going to his grandparents. I am down for this (and maybe the Mrs too, although she's not available for group sex and we could include it as part of a wider holiday so I might need some advice from Smarn before booking hit me up on discord mate).

    Although cost isn't a problem, aside from travel what's the damage going to be?
    Last edited by Larkonis Trassler; August 25 2017 at 09:27:00 PM.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  12. #32
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,480
    Tree fiddy

    Also if you make it an actual holiday just drive straight through Slavenia into Croatia.
    Cheaper and just heaps better.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  13. #33
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Tree fiddy

    Also if you make it an actual holiday just drive straight through Slavenia into Croatia.
    Cheaper and just heaps better.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    Is there still a risk of getting stopped and raped/murdered at an illeagal checkpoint?
    #justBalkanthings
    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  14. #34
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    If mini Lark was a bit bigger then it would be a perfect boy's own adventure for him. As he will still be shitting his pants he'll be going to his grandparents. I am down for this (and maybe the Mrs too, although she's not available for group sex and we could include it as part of a wider holiday so I might need some advice from Smarn before booking hit me up on discord mate).

    Although cost isn't a problem, aside from travel what's the damage going to be?
    40-60€/night iirc
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  15. #35
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,432
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    If mini Lark was a bit bigger then it would be a perfect boy's own adventure for him. As he will still be shitting his pants he'll be going to his grandparents. I am down for this (and maybe the Mrs too, although she's not available for group sex and we could include it as part of a wider holiday so I might need some advice from Smarn before booking hit me up on discord mate).

    Although cost isn't a problem, aside from travel what's the damage going to be?
    40-60€/night iirc
    I'm sure we'll need to cover BBQ too, but yeah.

  16. #36

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Tree fiddy

    Also if you make it an actual holiday just drive straight through Slavenia into Croatia.
    Cheaper and just heaps better.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    Is there still a risk of getting stopped and raped/murdered at an illeagal checkpoint?
    #justBalkanthings
    Definitely, don't come, foreigners are not wanted.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  17. #37
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    in

    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  18. #38
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,432
    Responses tabulated thus far.

    If a mod could, sticky this, that would be nice. Seems its may require decent logistics.
    meh

  19. #39
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    If mini Lark was a bit bigger then it would be a perfect boy's own adventure for him. As he will still be shitting his pants he'll be going to his grandparents. I am down for this (and maybe the Mrs too, although she's not available for group sex and we could include it as part of a wider holiday so I might need some advice from Smarn before booking hit me up on discord mate).

    Although cost isn't a problem, aside from travel what's the damage going to be?
    Won't the missus insist on bringing the bull?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  20. #40
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,514
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Responses tabulated thus far.

    If a mod could, sticky this, that would be nice. Seems its may require decent logistics.
    We can probably arrange some transport. There is a couple of us who have cars here.


    

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •