hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MEETUP] Transcontinental Sausage Fest Summer 2018: The Great FHC Slavique.

[MEETUP] Transcontinental Sausage Fest Summer 2018: The Great FHC Slavique.

UPDATE: Guestlist added.

UPDATE: Smarnca checked, and there is limited space available during the selected window. If we get more people, we will either have to move earlier or later, OR move till the next year and book ahead.

So Smarn's not just a retard who likes tartar on his pizza, but is connected to a pension, or what I would call a lodge, up in the Logar Valley, which is in Slavenia, very close to the Austrian border.

This place.

Now, it is fully catered room and board, but, now belonging to a large American family who does reunions and meetup a couple times a year, I know a trick or two about group booking.

Lets make a weekend of it!

The window we are looking at is any weekend between Thursday July 6th 2018 and Monday August 6th 2018, local. The plan is an arrive on Thursday night, Friday kind of thing. Get Mister Smarnca's Uncle to BBQ us some amazing local Slavic BBQ for dinner Saturday and Sunday night and basically chill in what looks to be an amazingly pretty place for the weekend, bier trinken, that kind of thing while the locals slowly pick us off for our internal organs. It'll be fun!

This is a signup sheet. Cutoff of signups is Jan 1st.

SO FAR
    Of confirmings:
    erichkknaar
    Joe "The German Buzzsaw" Appleby
    FatFreddy
    sarabando
    Elriche
    Zeekar
    halbarad
    Lark +1
    F18
    Smarn
    Lief
    Noir
    Tyrehl
    Bomby

Of Maybes:
    Stoffl
    Isyel
    Mantu
    Ducky

The U.S. has no major holidays although Freedom Day is on that Wednesday before do travel that first weekend might be fucked up.

Once we have consensus for numbers and commitment, we'll go get a group booking from Uncle Smarnca.

Go.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; November 12 2017 at 06:49:20 AM.

Signing up.
    nevar forget

Smuggo
    WEED?

Posting to confirm I'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

If i'll be back home around that time i'm in for sure, but sadly i can't promise anything. Definitely recommend that area though, its stunning.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Red 5 reporting in

Gayyy.

In.
    Last edited by Elriche Oshego; August 26 2017 at 12:20:52 AM.

I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Signing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I am here in Logar valley right now and have talked to my aunt about it. She recommnended to me a bit different dates because July and Begining of August are main tourist season months and most of the rooms are alredy booked. So if we're going to have more than 5 people here she recommends that our meet happens either at the end of June or end of August.
    I am flexible, but I don't know if everyone is. Thanks for checking.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    WEED?
    Maybe

Also,

Gaaaaaaay
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Gaaaaaaay
    Are you bringing your MX5?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Gaaaaaaay
    Are you bringing your MX5?
    Ambulanz!

Simply red standing by.

Just let me know dates and I'm there.

Smuggo
    Then it will be really hard for me to come as neither are times I can take any days off. Not that I could take any days off to begin with.
    Pull a sickie

Let's gauge interest and we can figure something out. If it's enough people and people seem super keen, I'm ok with a longer runway and planning for the next year or something, so we can secure it, but it does look like the kind of place that probably gets weddings and stuff so we probably do need some runway. Is you aunt taking reservations for 2019 yet Smarn?

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Ambulanz!
    Yeah i never said it was spot on but i won be carrying it @ work unless meeting etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Pull a sickie
    Uhm no?
    nevar forget