hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 LastLast

Thread: [MEETUP] Transcontinental Sausage Fest 13-16 July 2018: The Great FHC Slavique.

Another big up to Freddy and Untilted for the excellent beer and burgers.

Spoiler:
    Sülzelife

o7o7o7

Top Wien hospitality from everyone.
    Last edited by Elriche Oshego; July 9 2018 at 09:07:24 PM.

Tyrehl traveling east-bound, stopping here and there in the Dolomites and having a good time. Just need someone to fix the weather for the second half of the week.
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Hey I'm in the dolomites now! Are you near Selva di Val Gardena by any chance?

i just had to buy two baggage passes because im hauling wine so it is now effectively twice the price

We went to Schönbrunn Palace today.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

So who we cheering for on Sunday?
    Last edited by Smarnca; July 11 2018 at 09:37:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    So wjo we cheering for on Sunday?
    obvious cro

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Hey, well duh, not anymore. The whole weekend I was around there tho. On Saturday I saw the earth pyramids and headed into the Puez-Geisler national park. There I managed to drop my bike after parking on an incline. Kinda broke my clutch lever, only today I could change it.
    On Sunday I reached Cortina d'Ampezzo, headed to the Giau pass, but before I reached it I managed to drop my bike again, this time on its brake lever in a tight switchback doing 20kph. Bike did a full 180, we are both fine.

Then I literally passed by your place on Monday. Missed opportunity to make fun of me dropping my bike all over the mountain.

Anyway, I did a whole circle around the über mountains, after Gardena pass I went to Pordoi. Obvious advice, take the cable line to the top. Holy fucking view.
    Now I'm 170km to the east in Moggio. Tomorrow I'm gonna enter Slovenia and the day after I'll reach the banter meet up location.

o7
    Last edited by Tyrehl; July 11 2018 at 09:58:01 PM.
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    Hey, well duh, not anymore. The whole weekend I was around there tho. On Saturday I saw the earth pyramids and headed into the Puez-Geisler national park. There I managed to drop my bike after parking on an incline. Kinda broke my clutch lever, only today I could change it.
    On Sunday I reached Cortina d'Ampezzo, headed to the Giau pass, but before I reached it I managed to drop my bike again, this time on its brake lever in a tight switchback doing 20kph. Bike did a full 180, we are both fine.

Then I literally passed by your place on Monday. Missed opportunity to make fun of me dropping my bike all over the mountain.

Anyway, I did a whole circle around the über mountains, after Gardena pass I went to Pordoi. Obvious advice, take the cable line to the top. Holy fucking view.
    Now I'm 170km to the east in Moggio. Tomorrow I'm gonna enter Slovenia and the day after I'll reach the banter meet up location.

o7
    How was the weather? It's rainy here

I think I'll be a true neutral. Really struggling to pick someone. I love an underdog but France have some real class acts who deserve to lift the trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I think I'll be a true neutral. Really struggling to pick someone. I love an underdog but France have some real class acts who deserve to lift the trophy.
    well fuck it

Subscribing to this thread for the AARs, have fun guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post

o7
    How was the weather? It's rainy here
    I got rained upon in Austria and into Italy, but since then it's been good. In the most interesting routes in the Dolomites I had flawless weather and some pretty decent footage too. Now I'm in Kranjska Gora and once again it's sunny. I seem to be dodging the rain for most of the time.

Razor > Smarnca > Lark

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Somehow it's just how I imagined

seksi bois havin a cuddle

I'm sad not to be there.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post

I'm sad not to be there.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post

I'm sad not to be there.
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    We went to Schönbrunn Palace today.

Tapapapatalk
    That's awesome stuff..
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.