hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 617

Thread: [MEETUP] Transcontinental Sausage Fest 13-16 July 2018: The Great FHC Slavique.

  1. #481
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,967
    Ok, we're gonna see Belgium vs Croatia in the finals with Belgium winning 2:1



  2. #482
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,198
    I'm not even mad

  3. #483
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,638
    Just asking, do you guys have passports?

  4. #484
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,554
    I think you misspelled Russia there, Smarnmate

  5. #485
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,891
    >russia
    >getting into finals
    >without use of the red army
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  6. #486
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    >russia
    >getting into finals
    >without use of the red army
    stranger things have already happened


  7. #487
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,073
    Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Two questions have occurred to me:

    1) when do we have to pay the rest of the costs for the place?
    2) what's the plan for getting from/to the airport?
    I have 220 horses avalible in my BMW so I dont think geting from the airport to the meet will be a problem

    When are you arriving?


      Spoiler:


    Zeekar also has a bimmer if he wants to drive mates to the meet
    I'm arriving about 14:30 on the Friday.
    I can pick you up if noone contacted you yet.


    

  8. #488
    Donor halbarad's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Two questions have occurred to me:

    1) when do we have to pay the rest of the costs for the place?
    2) what's the plan for getting from/to the airport?
    I have 220 horses avalible in my BMW so I dont think geting from the airport to the meet will be a problem

    When are you arriving?


      Spoiler:


    Zeekar also has a bimmer if he wants to drive mates to the meet
    I'm arriving about 14:30 on the Friday.
    I can pick you up if noone contacted you yet.
    That would be great, thanks.

    Not sure when Lark or anyone else is arriving.

  9. #489
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,554
    me on wednesday, lark on thursday iirc

  10. #490
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,266
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  11. #491
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    What car did u end up renting?



  12. #492
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    14,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    What car did u end up renting?
    We pick it up on the 13th,but should be an Astra or something like it.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  13. #493
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    What car did u end up renting?
    We pick it up on the 13th,but should be an Astra or something like it.

    Tapapapatalk
    Cars are often stolen on the Balkans so make sure your insurance covers theft.

  14. #494
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    What car did u end up renting?
    We pick it up on the 13th,but should be an Astra or something like it.

    Tapapapatalk
    Cars are often stolen on the Balkans so make sure your insurance covers theft.
    Just let Smarnca have a pizza party in it one night and you're safe

  15. #495
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    FHC expects regular AAR's by the way.

  16. #496
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    FHC expects regular AAR's by the way.
    pictures and video strongly encouraged

  17. #497
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,554
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    FHC expects regular AAR's by the way.
    FHC should be there in person.

  18. #498
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Elriche and I have invaded Vienna.

    Tapapapatalk
    What car did u end up renting?
    We pick it up on the 13th,but should be an Astra or something like it.

    Tapapapatalk
    Cars are often stolen on the Balkans so make sure your insurance covers theft.
    Eh used to be a bigger problem than nowadays.


    

  19. #499
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,021
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    FHC expects regular AAR's by the way.
    FHC should be there in person.
    honestly i'm regretting not getting involved.

  20. #500
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    10,815
    So, unfortunately, my day job got in the way and I have to be on another continent due to things. I will be unable to attend.
    meh

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •